Lil huddy smut

Your outfit

Your outfit

I approach his house, oblivious to the amount of people partying in there. I knock on their wooden door, slightly touching the glass and making a weird unpleasant noise. I wait awkwardly sipping on my dunkin donut drink. His house is really big, I wonder if anyone if heard me knock. The music carried on and I grow impatient of waiting and set my drink down next the plant pot, ready for me to pick it up when I leave.

I test the doorknob, it was unlocked, I make my way inside his mansion, lights flashing in my eyes and music blasting in my ears. Shutting the door softly behind me, I push and shove through drunk hookers and promiscuous men. He catches my eye, he's standing all alone at the top of the stair case, is he waiting for someone? I force through horny maniacs grinding on me one by one, passing me around like a blunt.

Finally, the stairs, there he is, with none other than Charli-Fucking-D'amelio. I should turn back, I can definitely beat that TikTok dancing slut but it will just make things with me and Chase worse, we can't get caught messing around twice in a month, maybe it's fate, maybe we shouldn't be hooking up, maybe I should just leave him to Charli.

"Oh you really think I need you in my life?" Charli began raising her voice with Chase.

"You're nothing but a two-faced, vanilla, TikTok attention whore." He yelled back.

"Go fuck yourself Chase." She stomped and stumbled down the stairs past me.

Chase looked exhausted. I gathered up the courage to finally talk to him.

"Hey, is everything okay?" I asked

"Oh hey, didn't expect you here, (y/n) you look, gorgeous." He replied while rubbing the back of his neck with a faint blush on his face.

We went back and forth, complimenting each other and flirting.

"Damn (y/n), didn't know the dump truck you're carrying was so big." His compliments started getting more sexual giving me a pulsating feeling in my... vagina.

I bite my lip and inch towards him. "Oh please, if I knew how much you were packing, I would've been in your bed by now." I smile at him and slowly slide my hand onto his Jean covered penis.

He bites his lip and whispers in my ear. "I'm so horny for you baby." Butterflies fill my stomach and I giggle.

"Prove it." I seductively whisper back while rubbing his growing penis.

Chase grabs my hand and quickly drags me down the corridor to a room, I can only imagine being his. He opens it, letting go of my hand.

"After you, you dirty girl." He gestures me inside.

I lay on his bed, arms wide open, as I hear the door close and a slight clicking noise afterwards. He crawls on top of me, gradually getting his face closer to mine. Our lips interlock. I sit up while we're still exchanging spit. I let out a small moan as he rests his hand on my chin.

His arm begins to skim down my body and he pauses once he senses me trying to unzip his pants.

"You sure about this?" I didn't expect Chase to be so reassuring, it's like he actually cares about how I feel. The first time we hook'd up, it was in the bathroom of a nightclub, both quite drunk and horny.

"Mhm." We begin kissing again. He assists me with taking his pants off but I rip through his shirt, exposing him, to me. If he's so calm about this then he must trust me right? If he didn't want to do this, he wouldn't of brought me here in the first place. Chase then grabs my thigh, slowly slipping his hand up my dress and into my underwear. I moan again, but this time, it was louder. His fingers circle my clitoris. The straps of my dress fall down my shoulders and he slides it off of me while staring into my eyes. His hands my bra and through it off to the side. There they were, my breasts, hanging there. I stand up and take my panties off, in a sexy manner, then push him down onto the bed. I take his boxers off, revealing a stiff, veiny, massive, cock. I lower my face onto it. My mouth surrounds it. Sucking and moaning, I sit up and sit on him.

Chase grabs my hips and I bounce on his rock hard cock. We completely forgot to use lube, but my wetness did the job and his cock was all lubed up. No condom needed since I take birth control regularly. The bed shakes and I cum all over him. I moan ever louder and he begins to grunt. We go faster, he seems to be doing all the right things in all the right places. I cum again but he looks like he's about to get there too.

"Mmm, daddy." I moan him.

"I-I'm gonna cu-ahhh" he cums all inside me. His wet, white, warm cum was all inside of my vagina. I giggle and roll off of him and lay next to him, both of us gasping for air. He holds my hand and tell me he had a great time. I smile and tell him we should do this more often.

Chase and I simultaneously get up and dress up in some of his spare pyjamas. I roll underneath the blanket and rest my head on the pillow. He also get in but offers his arm for my to rest on. I turn and wrap myself around his pleasured body.

Our eyes closed and our minds drift to sleep.

(Hi guys, honestly hope you liked the story, it's the first ever story I've ever written and it's also the first ever smut. Please give me feedback and, or what you would like to see if u would like more of chapters:)