Setting up camp

Aaron is whatever Aaron Does in the forest During Minecraft diaries ( probably making out with Aphmau ) XD
Copied from the Urban Dictionary ^^

Whoever did that has my respect 😂

Aaron and Aphmau were setting up camp, preparing to stay the night.
"Do you think Lillith will be alright?" Aphmau asked worriedly.
"I'm sure she'll be fine, she got Zoe and Isabell Afterall" Aaron replied.
Aphmau nodded "Indeed. It still feels unusual spending a night away from her though"
"I can understand that, but you shouldn't worry too much as she's in good hands"

Aphmau put the sticks and wood she collected by the campfire.
"Are we missing anything?" Aph asked.
"No, we're good," Aaron replied. "You should go to sleep, I'll take watch"
"Are you sure? I can stay up with you or you can go to sleep while I take watch"

"I'm alright thanks. You should get your sleep" Aaron persisted.
"I appreciate your good intents but you're also human and should get your sleep - are you not tired after our sparring?" Aphmau continued trying to change his mind.
"I'm used to it so I won't feel it like you would if you were to stay up" Aaron replied and then sighed.
"Tell you what, you go to sleep now and I'll wake you up in a few hours and we'll switch"
Aph thought about it for a moment.
"Okay deal." She went over to her sleeping bag and started tucking herself in.

Aaron smirked knowing fully well that he won't wake her up.
"Good night." He said.
"Night" She replied.