Part 18

Dear diary,
I'm going to learn the truth. I have too. Tina offered me her hands. I gently took them. Her hands were smooth and soft. She hoisted me up for the floor of the Mikaelson mansion. She lead me back to the booth, we were just sitting in moments ago. She gestured for me to sit on the far right of the booth. I nervously did so. She took a sit on the left, across from me. The leather seats of the booth felt warm or maybe that was my body temperature rising due to the excitement. "Take my hands" Tina said placing her hands out in front of her, onto the middle of the table. I looked over at Klaus seeking his opinion on the situation. He gave a shrug. Which was an answer. The rest of the mikaelson group looked like they couldn't care less about me and I'm memory. They probably had more important vampire business to deal with. I decided to give in a try. What was the worst that was going to happen? She couldn't kill me. I looked back over at Tina. And took a deep breath before taking her hands. "Have you ever done witch craft before?" Tina asked her nose scrunched. I shook my head. That was a hard NO. I wasn't a witch I couldn't cast spells. "Clear your mind" Tina calmly said as she closed her eyes. I did the same as I opened my mind to her. "Corum spiritus, les lames colligo" Tina chanted. I felt my mind swinging open like a door in the wind. My brain was searching for the memory. "Corum spiritus, les lames colligo" Tina chanted again. Then I woke up. I was laying on a field of dead yellow grass. My head felt like it was spiralling. "I was wondering when you were going to wake up" Tina said as she stood over me her piercing black eyes meeting mine. "Where are we?" I asked placing my hand on my head hoping to the stop the spinning. "We're in your memory" Tina happily said sitting next to me on the grass. I forced my body to sit up from my laying position to take a better look of the memory. We were on a hill over looking a little village which was next to a beautiful purple well. "Woah" I giggled covering my eyes from the blistering hot sunshine. "In your subconscious we are invisible. We can't touch anything or be seen by anyone. Most importantly we can't alter the timeline. What ever happens... happens." Tina said as she pulled the dying grass from the ground by its roots, throwing it into the wind. Which led it down the hill into the village. I looked over at her confused. I thought we could touch anything. "We're not in the exact memory yet, we have to enter the village for the rules to come into effect." Tina smiled. "Looks like we have a long journey ahead of us" I responded standing up from the grass. Wiping my dirty hands on the bottom of my light red dress. The dress I had been wearing for the past two days. I turned to Tina offering her my hand. She took it. I lifted her from the ground. We looked down at the village, it looked so tiny from up here. But also so far away. Another adventure was about to begin. With a different setting. My mind.