◑FIVE◐

✿✾❁❀

❝I'll kill them any chance I can get

❝I'll kill them any chance I can get... Starting now❞
✿✾❁❀

Bright colored streets that roared and steamy alleyway that moaned, this was a vibrant city.

Lakira looked left and right before grunting out of discomfort, "This place is too crowded for me." Then Someone had hit her shoulder, Lakira's temples were borrowed as the boy quickly apologized.

"I-I'm sorry miss!" She twisted around, looking at a burgundy-headed boy with a girl with a pink bow. 

Her mood changed and stared at him, "Tanjiro," he jumped up, 

"What are you doing here Lakira?" Tanjiro asked, looking at Lakira who glanced at the girl next to him before he stepped closer to Lakira, blocking the view. 

"I'm here for a mission," He tilted his head,

"Really? I don't smell any demons so far?" Lakira eyed him up and down before walking ahead of him. 

The tall building looked as if they were closing in on them and Tanjiro was amazed, "Tanjiro, I know a good food stall, Let's head there." he nodded with a smile following the Demon Slayer with Nezuko behind him.

But on the way there Tanjiro was expressing how he had never seen a place like this, "How are the buildings so tall? I mean, how is it so bright at night?"

Lakira looked at him and said, "Okay Tanjiro, I think you're just stressing too much." he slowly nodded and followed Lakira to the smell of udon.

"We're here," Lakira walked up to the stall and asked for two bolls. Sitting down at the stalls bench, Lakira didn't know what to say about the snoring demon next to Tanjiro so she did what all would do, grab her dagger to start a conversation. She glared at Tanjiro, "Why do you have that demon traveling with you" Tanjiro put his hand in front of the demon girl.

"Sh-she's my sister!" Lakira's gaze terrified him but her scent was questioning his motives and not even close to anger or fear.

"Your sister?" She looked around and got close to him, "Are you stupid, don't you know the rules of the court? they could kill you and her," Lakira crossed her arms, "And how are you, a low-rank demon slayer going to prove that that girl doesn't kill humans," He frowned not thinking of the effects but shook his head,

"But she won't Lakira," He stood up eye-to-eye as he gripped his fist, "and if they don't believe me, then I'll fight alone!" She looked away from Tanjiro's devotion-filled eyes,

"Fine, but if their smart, then just by looking at her you can tell she's never even had blood,"

Tanjiro's expression lifted and he clutched Lakira's hands, their hands completely different texters, "Thank you Lakira!"

With an embarrassed smile, she said, "Uh, No need to thank me Tanjiro..." Both Demon slayers frowned and Tanjiro let go of Lakira anger filling him, "Tanjir- '' Lakira was startled at his sudden speed. 

She huffed, ordering his sister to stay there before chasing after him. "Tanjiro!" Lakira yelled, pushing and bumping into people, the heaviness of her running and hearing got to her, one gripping her head and the other shoving her chest.

"Tanjiro..." she uttered out seeing his burgundy hair and checkered green haori ahead, she took a deep breath and walked the rest of the way, scanning the area.

She sensed fear and overwhelming power, one from the demon and the other from Tanjiro. she peeked out and shock hit her.

That man... the power radiating off him could make Lakira sick. his crimson plum eyes that reminded her of cats started Tanjiro down, glaring at his earrings.

That demon... was definitely Muzan. Though she couldn't hear the tossing of words she saw his hand slice a poor victim's neck. 

Instantly, the man started to shake and drool seeped from his mouth. His wife gasped as he lashed himself onto her biting at her upper shoulder. screams ran deep within the city as Lakira's eyes widened at the power.

"St-" the scarred boy's neck was grabbed as Lakira was pushed into the front of the crowd of people..

Tanjiro's fingers gripped at the man's hands while Lakira hit the newly transformed demon's neck. 

The wife gripped her shoulder as she crawled towards her husband and Lakira turned to Muzan.

Muzan turned with Tanjiro in his hand, feeling the glare from both Demon Slayers.

Muzan glanced at the girl and fear struck him as he saw that man. Red firey hair with the flame cures mark that danced within the flames. 

Rage filled both of them, as the grip on Tanjiro's neck tighter, making him grunt and grow pale.

She didn't say anything and he couldn't speak. Muzan put on the face of disgust and scowl before walking away from the run-in.

Tanjiro fell into a coughing fit, "Muzan Kibutsuji, I promise my blade will be the last thing you see!!" He screamed and gasped for air and fell onto Lakira's shoulder, vision burning and Lakira's worried face and flowers being the last thing he saw.

✿✾❁❀

✿The Writer realized that this chapter wasn't up to date. So... They fixed it.