Instagram/Group chat

DaddyBrett

It's been a month since I last saw you,I wish you were still here

It's been a month since I last saw you,I wish you were still here. Now Alec is missing. I need you home,I need you back in my arms @NolanHellaGay.
1,000 likes|0 Comments
Comments are turned off
...
SunFlower

I remember the day when @NolanHellaGay,@DaddyBrett,@Alec and I danced in the rain after a lacrosse,since Nolan's car battery died

I remember the day when @NolanHellaGay,@DaddyBrett,@Alec and I danced in the rain after a lacrosse,since Nolan's car battery died. Alec spinned me around,and I felt a feeling I never felt. I need you back,I need my bestfriends back.
......
DaddyBrett has change the name to the chat to ThePuppyPack

IfellInAHole:
Anything on Alec or Nolan?

TheoGayken:
No, Brett when was the last time you heard from them?

DaddyBrett:
Last time I heard from Nolan was a month back,he said he had something to take care of and,he'll be back.

SunFlower:
Then two weeks later Alec left,saying Nolan and him need to save people,and stop one person.

TheoGayKen:
So they left for the same purpose. I think I know what's going on.

TheoGayKen:
Nolan's last post talks how 'she's back' about how he could still save them. Then in Alec's he talks about how Nolan wanted to do this alone,but Alec couldn't because of his old pack.

IStoleStilesBat:
Wasn't Alec's old pack killed my Monreo's hunter army?

TheoGayKen:
Exactly. Most of her hunter army is full of missedlead teenagers,some like Nolan struggled with his mental health like him.

DaddyBrett:
S

o he thought he could save them from everything Monreo put him threw. Alec didn't know,but once he figured it out,he went looking for him.

IFellInAWhole:
It makes sense,Alec was the first time figure it out,but something had to of went wrong.

SunFlower:
Why do you say that?

TheoGayKen:
At the end of the post Alec says 'Your already gone and Soon I will to.'

Cor-Yeet:
Guys more people went missing

DaddyBrett:
Who?

Cor-Yeet:
Garret,Gabe Valet,Hayden,Sydney and Chris Argent.