하나

"hello?" I said lazily as I picks up my phone from the side table. I had a blast last night from strangers party and now I had a hell ass headache.

"Is this Jisoo?" The person on the other line asked. I scoffed at the stupidness of the person who disturb my slumber.

"No shit Sherlock. This is your Mommy." I sarcastically replied. Early in effin morning and this what's wake me up?! What a shitty life!

"Really?" The person on the other line surprisingly asked me making me boil faster than a thunder bolt.

"Of course not really dumbass!" I shout at the top of my lungs. I'm so fucking frustrated right now.

"Sorry. You're Jisoo right?"

"You got it Jimmy. Make sure this is important cause if not, hide your stupid butt because I'll kill you."

"My name is Tim. Remember last night?"

"Just tell me why you call Jeffrey." I boringly said. I heard him corrected his name causing me to roll my eyes and mumbled "whatever"

"If it's okay, I want to invite you for lunch." The guy named Tim hopeful asked me. I asked him a set of questions,

"Do you have 100 million won in the bank?"

"Nothing?"

Do you have a luxurious Villa in Jeju?"

"Nothing."

"Does your family owns helicopters?"

"No."

"Then stopped fucking calling me you pinhead!" I annoyingly scream then dropped the call. I get off my bed and walk to my kitchen and look for medicine.

That bloody alcohol!

"Good morning world!" A cheerful voice rang inside my apartment causing my head to hurt even more.

"Shut your loud ass Bunny before I use this medicine bottle to kill you!" I retorted. Nayeon, my best friend just shrugged my death threat because she's use to it. Well she mentioned me this one time that I'm not Kim Jisoo if she don't hear me cursing or telling death threat. She's stating the facts right there.

"Clean yourself Soo. It's our first day at school, we don't want to be late." Nayeon said while shuffling at my refrigerator. I rolled my eyes because I just realized that I'm a freaking student and need to attend school.

"Welcome to hell Kim Jisoo." I mumbled sarcastically to myself then took a medicine. I let my best friend to do whatever she wants and went to the bathroom to clean my stinky self.

"Woah. Can I date you?" Nayeon teased by the time I stepped out of my room. I'm wearing plaid shirt tuck in my black pants partner with black converse shoes.

"Oh fuck off Nayeon." I snorted then walked past her. Nayeon follow through and hook her arms with mine.

"After 3 if you don't remove your arms away from me I'm going to break it. 1.." She knows that I don't like skinship but she really loves annoying the shit out of me. Before I reached number 3, Nayeon remove her arms. I thought she's done, but her next move made me fume in anger.

That bitch just kiss my fucking cheek!

"Son of a bitch! You're dead!" I exclaimed then chased Nayeon. "I love you Soo!" Nayeon yelled then throw a flying kiss that cause me to be in rage even more.

We reached the school peacefully, well not totally cause I kicked her ass, like literally. Nayeon rubbing her bum still feeling the sting in it. The worse case scenario, we sat at the bus for 20 minutes making it to sore even more. I smirk inside my head.