Guidelines and Rules

Good day and welcome to Outspoken Rozie, my rant and discussions book!

Before you turn the next page here are just some things I would want you to know!

1.) This isn't a hate book! I do not condone sending real hate to anyone or anything. Hating on something is not worth your time and I do not approve of that. I do however want to express opinions and am willing to share to you what I have kept in my mind and am excited to read your opinions too!

2.) Please read with an open mind! This is to encourage understanding. You can have your own opinion about the topic and you don't have to agree with mine but I at least want you guys to be respectful, no matter how much you disagree! 

3.) Comment, comment, comment! I would love to hear your opinions as well and am very open minded to hear what you have to say! Don't be shy, everyone is welcome to express how they feel. But please also comment appropriately and responsibly.

4.) Feel free to make response books! If you guys think a comment isn't enough, you can tag me in your pre-existing rant books or make a new one in response to any of the topics I talk about! I might even make a reading list for them for reference!

5.) Please don't take every topic to heart! What I say are mostly my opinions and aren't rooted in facts. If things offend you, you can let me know and I will not stray into certain topics. When I mention negative things, please also understand that I don't have certain people in mind and I mostly generalize.

WHAT TOPICS TO EXPECT

⍟ Wattpad

⍟ Internet and Media

⍟ Movie and Book Tropes

⍟ Clichés

⍟ and other miscellaneous topics that might randomly appear when I feel like it

【If you have a rant book of your own, don't feel shy to tag or self promote yourself here in this line! Type in the title of your book and I might check them out. This however only pertains to rant books! If you want to advertise your books, there are certain chapters for that, don't worry! Unnecessary promotion comments will be deleted! 】