Chapter one

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
10%
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
30%
█████▒▒▒▒▒
50%
███████▒▒▒
70%
██████████
100%

᭙ꫀꪶᥴꪮꪑꫀ
████████████████

>Sign in
<Create account>
>Cancel
████████████████
ωєℓ¢σмє тσ
Pinn.C0m
αи σиℓιиє яєαℓιту
———
Account 0ptions
—-
Username- [Insert your user]
Age- 19
Pronouns- They/them
——-
<Private information>
[This information will not be shown to others without your consent]
Name- [insert your name]
Birthday- [insert your Birthday]
Password- -*-*-*-*-
————
Create account
<[Yes]> [No]
Account has been created
-
Thank you for Working with Pinn.c0m, Y/n
-
Key words——
———
-
Y/n- Your name
S/c- Skin colour
E/c- Eye Colour
H/c- Hair Colour
H/L- Hair Length
L/n- Last Name
A/n- Authors Note
——
—————
T/W for this chapter-
Sharp objects
Blood and Gore
Signs of Obsessive Love Disorder
————-
————

I wince at the pain in my left arm as my taller friend gently continues to wrap Bandages All the way from my elbow to my wrist.
He quickly finished and secured it with a safety pin. This is my caring but extremely intimidating friend, Technoblade.

" I told you not to come with Me." He said, A hint of concern in his voice. He opened his mouth once again ready to talk but was hastily shut up by a swing of the door opening. An unfamiliar group of figures came into the room, I got up and sprinted down into the secret room under the house. I ended up falling asleep in that Room and was awaken by a pounding head and a freezing breeze.

"Hm?" I question my whereabouts but could only for a second or two as pain immediately rushed to my head.
I cup my head with a hand and use my other to bring myself up. I'm near a gate A big one in fact. "Tommy! Let me in." I hear a boy shouting in the near distance, i run to his voice and see a slightly taller boy with a dark blue beanie covering his dark brown hair, cupping a lengthy laceration wound on his arm. I look at his arm in shock, after around five seconds i realise the long bloodied blade on the floor next to him. This must be what caused the wound. In a hurry i ran over to him whilst taking the bandages from by arm that was cupping my head. He quickly notices me and realises i have bandages. I Lightly grab his wrist and start to wrap the bandages copying my friend...? Ive forgotten his name, But it'll surely come back to me.

He looks at me in awe like I'm some sort of deity/god or something. " Are you okay..? Uh-" I ask him softening my voice from its normal tone.
" I'm Quackity , You?"

Quackity POV
I had been outside of the Smp gates, On L'manburgs side of the wall trying to keep away any unwanted mobs, But something shot me from the side with a blade. I killed it immediately so i didn't take in what the mob was, But it was definitely powerful to do this much damage.
I had been out for around thirty minutes shouting for Someone to open the gates. I was too damaged to run around to the other side so that wasn't an option either.
"Tommy! Let me in." I shout leaning on a tree a few blocks away from the entrance. Suddenly another person ran up to me holding bandages, i removed my hand from my arm and they gently grabbed my arm and started to wrap it.

I just stared at them in awe, They were helping me Whilst they were in need of serious help too. It was an extremely generous offer especially because they could bleed out any second now. The wounds on their arm were equally as bad as mine, if not even worse.

After a minute tor two they lifted their head.
" Are you okay...? Uh-." They said in a soft, comforting tone.

" i'm Quackity, You?"

" Y/n, Y/n L/n"

They have protected me.So for as long as i can, I will return the deed.

—————————-
Hello there! Quite short but pretty important A/N

Every time you meet somebody an 'Obsessive level' will be kept.
These will include their: Name, Level percentage, Their opinion on you, you opinion on them and why Their level is like that

These levels will depend on your good deeds done towards them, Technoblade and Quackity are the only people you have met so far but Tommy has been mentioned so i will add him for this one.

Technoblade: 70%, You are a very important and close friend to him, You opinion on him is the same, His level is high because of his want to protect you.

Quackity: 50%, He admires you and wants to protect you as much as he can, You don't have an opinion on him at the moment. His level is 50% because of his want to protect you, But your almost a complete stranger.

Tommy: 0%, He hasn't got an opinion on you yet, You think he's pretty arrogant for not listening to Quackity. His level is that low as he doesn't know you even exist yet.
—————-
Hope you enjoyed.