Preface

Life 's way too boring, huh?

There' s this nerd, goth, jock and the Queen B. The bestie 'bee' friends. What awaits for each of them in the same evening, but different places?

Curiouser and Curiouser.

...

Emma, the Queen B of the school, is not your random 'rich and snobby' type. She 's sweet, cute and anything you' d ever want. As a friend. She has an unfortunate crush which always makes up problems for her. But after a certain evening, will she and her crush remain friends for ever?

...

J, or rather Jennifer is the goth of the 'school'. She 's rich, quiet, average in non scholastic and scholastic achievements and the best DJ ever in the school. What had she ever done to change the fate of her four best friends, that led to the most disastrous evening?

...

Henry, the' tough crush ' and the nerd is the most popular person. Still thought the time for nerds hasn' t come huh? He's the dream for all and has four certain friends he'd love to befriend. His hiking trip changed all though. Everything broke apart. Now will that evening change everything for the better or worse?

...

Lastly, Jake, the jock is nothing you dreamed of. Yup, that 's the end of this description. He loves to party, has three certain crushes that never last, but he is determined to make the last one last. For a very unexpectedly long time. Can he escape the clutches of the evening they was storming ahead for his friends and Him?

...

Oh man, this is gonna be a looong read.

You. Can't. Escape. The. Evening.

...

By Lunarlark.

...

Cover credits goes to me.

Updated : One day in a week.

...