𝟖

That made Sara smile "you like him don't you? I'm not judging and I hope I'm not out of line but I just need some normalcy right now and that's what normal girls like us do, we gush over hot guys" she said with a laugh. "They are very easy on the eyes but too bad neither of them is my type" she said "but you and Dean, wow, I could totally see that happening and I'm pretty sure he likes you too". I was getting butterflies just thinking about it, I do like him but what can possibly happen? Especially right now, we don't even know what we're going to do tomorrow.

"Alright let's go and get this over with, there's no one around right now" Dean said as he was peering out the motel window. "Okay let's do this" said Sam. They went to the trunk of the car and opened it. There lay a young girl about fifteen or sixteen bound and gagged with a blindfold on as well. Dean reached down and injected her with something in a syringe, he swiftly lifted her up as Sam covered her with a blanket and closed the trunk.

 Once inside the room they set her down on a chair and Sam began to tie her down to it, first her legs then her waist. Dean removed her blindfold and she started blinking wildly trying to focus on the two men before her. She tried to speak but it was inaudible so Dean said "if I remove the gag you don't speak til I say so, got it and if you do" he held up the syringe and waved it in front of her face, she nodded. Dean removed it and spoke to her "where is your boss hiding? if you tell us we promise to make it quick for you" Sam was holding the machete. She laughed "what am I getting out of this deal? I'm going to die anyway, maybe if you let me go I may remember where his hideout is" she said with a big smile. "I know who you are, both of you, why do you think I invited Emma? I figured maybe she could lead us to you but I didn't expect you to come the very next day before we could even have some fun with her".

"I don't like you I think I'm just going to inject you anyway just for the hell of it" Dean said as he was reaching toward the girl. "Wait wait" she yelled "I don't know where he is but I can tell you how he finds his victims" she said. "Well" Sam said "clocks ticking".

 "Okay we go online for him there's these sites where people go, they chat and share stories, near death type stuff. We pretend to make friends it's easier to convince them when they think your friends and we bring them to him and he decides who lives and dies" she said. "So these sites, they're real people just looking for someone to relate to, to open up to and you people just exploit them for sport" said Sam. "Yes exactly and he decides where we go, he likes to find a place near the people, like two or three hours in between towns and we don't stay for too long maybe a month" she said. "How did you meet Emma?" asked Dean

. "She came into a chat room, it's a regular spot for us to meet people who just want someone to talk to about death and stuff, we started chatting and she told me about that night in the alley and....you" she said. "It was too easy, she almost died and was traumatized, I came in with my own experience of my attack but I left out one little detail about that" the young girl said with that same creepy look, "I didn't get away from him, you see I was attacked but I was changed and now they are my family. Anthony likes Emma we weren't going to kill her, she was to be with us but now thanks to you assholes our family is ruined but don't worry we always rebuild" said the strange girl. Dean stood up and walked across the room then turned to Sam, "do it" he said to him and with one quick swipe the girls head fell to her feet.

 "You were right about the poly, spreading it out first was one of your brighter ideas "said Dean "now lets get this crap cleaned up so we can get rid of Wednesday Adams there" he continued as he and Sam began wrapping up the corpse in the polythene. The boys managed to get the body out to a field to burn without being seen. It was three in the morning when they were finally crawling into bed.

The next morning Emma awoke feeling good, almost forgetting where she was until she looked over at the other bed and seen Sara fast asleep then the last day came back to her. Emma sat up and wondered if there was coffee around here, she checked her clothes which were dry and put them back on and wondered if she should wake Sara. No she thought, she needed the rest I heard her tossing and turning half the night and if I wasn't used to hardly sleeping then I would be exhausted but I have always been able to function on a few hours sleep if I needed to. 

She slipped quietly out the door and there was Sam holding four cups of coffee. "Morning, you okay" he said, "Uh yeah I was just going to look for some of this but here you are, thanks" Emma said while accepting the cup. "So you seem fine, what about your friend, how is she holding up?" he asked, "she's tougher than she looks so I think she will be okay, I hope anyway, she's got no one here, no family" I said. "Dean had an idea but I would totally understand if it's a no but he...we thought it may be a good idea if neither of you went home, I mean is there anyone that you guys could stay with for a bit possibly out of town?" asked Sam. 

The thought saddened me a bit "no I mean she and I are kinda similar in that way, we both have no family and not a whole lotta friends but I really see your point and I agree, home is the last place for either of us right now but don't worry we'll figure something out Sam" I said. "So are you going to tell me how you found us?" I asked. He took a drink of his coffee and remained quiet for a moment, "has Dean told you anything about what we do?" he asked. I nodded. "Well uh we have been hunting this nest for a few months, after he saved you and we tracked them here but their leader always seems to elude us. We knew they were setting up shop around here but we didn't expect what we found, I mean all of you there that night, we didn't know they were gathering people that way" he said and put his head down. "Gathering?" I asked confused. 

"Uh yeah, they've been doing it for awhile apparently, that girl....vamp told us they meet people on some site and befriend them gaining their trust they lure them into the nest for.....either food or to change them" he said. "I thought she was my friend" I said, he didn't have to say it but I knew he was talking about Aura. There were times in our conversations that she came off a bit peculiar but I wanted to believe that she was my friend, I could tell by his statement that she was dead now and they killed her. Why would some hunters keep a vampire alive after questioning.

 I was glad she was dead. She could never hurt anyone again, Sam and Dean made sure of it.

After we all had finished our coffees and some donuts we decided to head out of town. Marcy had finally answered, she told me her phone had broke yesterday and had to get a new one. I didn't know what to say to her but she was at work so I knew she would be safe at work for a few hours yet, I had some time to come up with a story on our way back and I was glad she wasn't pissed about her car she was just glad that I was okay. We stopped at Sara's place for some of her clothes and I could tell that she was bummed about leaving. "I never quite felt like I fit in but still it was my home for a long time" she said as we drove away from there. It took about two and a half hours to get to the bar, I felt a bit more confident about facing Marcy and lying after all I had Dean and Sam coaching me on what to say so I think I was fine by then.

 Night came when we were pulling into the parking lot of the bar. "Well I don't know about you Sammy but I could use a drink" said Dean with a smile and shut off the car. I was happy that he was coming in, I was sad when I thought that he would just leave once we got out of the car. We all walked in together, it was a decent size crowd not too may people but just enough so that the four of us would stand out like a sore thumb.