Day 2

Hey lovliessss

So ive lost heaps of motivation but ill try again tonight i have a good feeling about tonight so ill updats yous in the morning!!

Lol i didnt shift🤠 i stg people are gonna stop reading this soon. But like the first time i tried my body felt so weird like at one point it felt like i was standing up, then it felt like i was spinning then idk how to explain this but it felt like i was under water almost like the movement of the waves. But anyway what i did was listen to a subliminal with headphones in and just kinda layed there for a bit and reminded myself that theres a physical version of me in another reality and i just gotta tune into that version of me then images started coming to my head wich i wasnt like trying to visualise so i kinda just looked at what was happening and it was like I was walking down a long road and one by one i would loose the sence that i was in my room so like i coukdnt feel my body first then i couldnt taste or smell anything and as those sences went away new ones came but it was like they were from my DR then once i reaced the end of the line images of different realities could come infrount of me And whatever one i didnt want to shift to i like shook my head then there was a picture of my DR self asleep so i like grabbed it. I then proceeded to rip it in half and place one half on my head and one on my heart once i did this those pieces started to glow and then like go into my body (during this process every now and again it would feel like i was moving through layers of something) i eventually got super super hot and uncomfortable so i ended up waking up. I tried again and didnt get any symptoms or anything so I just went to sleep.