"this sucks." jungkook said, fatigued. he poorly held the fork, fingers played along and forth, with his last bits of energy left when he should just take in more. all while he gazed into nothing at all. evenings were pretty boring in this household. a little cloud of repetition, shallow conversations, and plain love; with a lot of exhaustion, especially with youthful desires that doze you off.

jungkook found many things against his liking. he is very picky, and is self-aware. but some things, or habits, do not leave that easily. so it is normal for them to have little disagreements here and there. for instance, how taehyung has had put cream in the white pasta right now, which honestly, jungkook isn't a big fan of. and that means he would not stand having it in his food.

cream. it has too many fats and carbs, jungkook says all the time, he fears his body will morph with such a tiny amount. but more than that is what his ego holds onto, it is the final stop and end of discussions.

taehyung sighed, he dropped his fork. the sound was loud enough to catch jungkook's attention, no, it was harsh enough to let jungkook be nervous already, quaking even. he already regrets speaking, he must have pissed him off with the unthought-out comment. regret is something he carries a lot weight of, adding more to his weariness. but he resonates that to himself that it is his age that makes his mind a bit loose. it's normal for a student to be annoying. he is okay.

taehyung was sitting in front of jungkook. the table they sat on suddenly felt small for the two rather big plates and even bigger boys. everything felt like those uneasy heated ventosa glass for jungkook, painful but healing. yet somewhat worse, since it won't help him one bit. to his wonderment, taehyung extended a kind hand to grab a hold of jungkook's other, resting hand.

jungkook won't lie, it still flutters him up. something just still eats him up from the core every time. taehyung, he is something.

"i'm sorry, thought you won't like spicy stuff. you should've told me you don't want carbonara." taehyung said, sugar in every word he spoke, which was made just for jungkook. taehyung had a sheepish, innocent, and guilty smile, while jungkook was dazed.

jungkook still managed to be a hot meal himself. he looked better than anything, taehyung has said countless times. the boy could stay up for five nights and taehyung will still find him as god's favorite man. he finds himself melting for that mere man.

it was no joke that taehyung had a basic knowledge of cooking but he tried to least make decent food after whatnot goes in jungkook's university life. he surely needs his bun to relax a bit, neglect workload stress, focus on taehyung, and not feel conscious about his figure. there is only so much taehyung can do to remove those dust of negativity from jungkook's head.

jungkook is not an insecure guy, he is happy with his body, mind, and relationships; his family is fine with him living with taehyung, they have no issues with his sexuality, his grades are seemingly pleasing, strong even, he is very content by both sleeping next to and in the arms of taehyung, he trusts taehyung enough to never let him go but he himself is positive that he will fall for taehyung. perfect.

everything is fine. it is just sometimes, he feels a little down and expectant, that is it. he moves on things quickly and takes them lightly.

their home was a medium-sized one, nor too extravagant neither too wretched. so-so. it is a cute apartment for anyone who has a cuter boyfriend. luckily, jungkook and taehyung approve of that easily. ew, the broker had told them that.

the apartment had a small space for a living room, a tiny yet pretty couch, some furniture with aesthetic pictures, and an expensive, out-of-range, tv accompanying an even smaller kitchen, and a dining area. well, the dining area was a table with two uncomfortable chairs for two very gay men, but who's complaining?