Mark x reader sickfic

Well hello!
Let's start this book with kinda old thing, which i started a month ago and totally forgot about it.
It's probably cringy but I have a big urge to post it, so here we go. Also, soon I'll move to writing requests, so stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's pov

When I woke up in the morning, I felt like literal shit. My head was killing me and I was feeling generally exhausted. But since we had a livestream of DnD planned for today, I couldn't skip the day.
I got dressed and took a painkiller, hoping that it'll help.
When I arrived at the creek, I headed to the Elder Rock as always, ready to meet with Barry, David and Y/N.

Your pov

I was at Elder Rock with David and Barry. We were waiting for Mark to arrive, which was weird, because usually he was the one waiting for us. Afer about half an hour,  he finally arrived.

"H-hey, guys!"- Mark greeted us, but something was off. His voice was raspy and he sounded like he had a stuffed nose.

"Hey Mark" - The others replied. I thought that they didn't notice anything weird and I was just concerned without any real reason, but then Barry came at me.

"Hey, Y/N, don't you think that Mark seems a little odd today, or is it just me?"- He asked.

"Yeah, I think that too, but let's wait for a while, we'll see how will it develop."- I replied. I knew that Mark won't admit that he's sick, he's damn stubborn. We needed to wait for the situation.

"So, how 'bout we start the game already?"- Mark said. We all agreed to it.

As soon as the campaign started, everyone saw that Mark was acting kind of clumsy, well, he almost knocked a board off the table. He was also sniffing from time to time and letting out light coughs.

"Alright that's it. Mark, what's wrong? You seem weird today, are you alright?" I asked with concern. The boy was sick. Yet I knew that he'll deny it at all cost.
"Yeah, I'm good, why you ask tho?" He replied, just as I thought, completely denying that he's sick.

"You definetly don't look *good*. Let me just-" I leaned to touch his forehead and it shocked my by how hot it was. "Mark, you have a fever. Like, very high. So don't tell me you're not sick."
"I'm totally ok, I don't know what are you talking about!" He stood up, visibly trembling and shivering, then he passed out and fell on the ground, scaring us to death.

"MARK!" Barry shouted in fright. "Dude, chill, he's not dead. Or is he? Y/N is he dead?" David asked. God, and I'm spending my free time with those guys on daily basis. I kneeled next to Mark trying to keep calm and carry on this whole situation. "Well, he's breathing so I guess he's still alive." I wanted to calm Barry and David, tho them panicking wasn't the best at the moment.
"Mark? Mark, can you hear me?" No response. "Barry, David, get him on the couch. We gotta wait 'til he's awake" (A/N: let's say that they have a couch in there)

Time passed, and we were more and more concerned about Mark. In the meantime I went to get him a cold cloth and put it on his forehead. After some more time passed he was finally waking up.
"Nngh... Wha- what happened" Asked Mark, before starting painfully coughing. Seriously, it was hurting just from listening. "You passed out, dumbass. Do you still think you're not sick?"
"No... *sniff* I just want to go home now, everything hurts me"
"Alright, Barry, David, take him home, and I'll go to the pharmacy on my way there. We'll meet later" I ordered, hoping that they'll help me.

Mark's pov

As Barry and David got me home, they left and I got myself in bed, trying to fall asleep.
Well, I couldn't. Painkillers I took earlier stopped working, so my headache was back and my stomach felt like it was trying to digest itself. I wanted to go drink some water, thinking that it would help, but as soon as I stood up, a sudden wave of nausea hit me and I blasted straight to the bathroom. I started throwing up the contents of my stomach, but since I haven't had anything to eat today, I was throwing up only water. After some time I started dry heaving and heard a door opening sound.

Your pov

I walked into Mark's house and left medicine at the countertop in the kitchen. I headed to his room, but didn't find him there. "Mark? Where are you?" I shouted moving through the hallway, when I heard noises from the bathroom. I walked in and found Mark clutched to the toilet, throwing- well, trying to- throw up. I kneeled next to him and put my hand on his back. His shirt was sticking to his back because of sweat. Despite it was gross, I started running my hand in circles to comfort him a little. "Did you throw up something already?" I asked. "Yeah, but it was only water" He said with whispering tone "Nothing more will come out" He finished, breathing heavily. "Let's get you to bed Marky, I'll bring some medicine in a moment" I said and Mark went to his room as I took the medicine and thermometer from the kitchen and went back up to him.

"Alright, I'm gonna take your temperature" I said, sticking the thermometer in his mouth. When it beeped, I took it out and read what it said. "38.7 °C. Pretty high. Take this, it should help." I said and handed him fever pill, which he took without protesting. After some time,  I could hear a light snoring, that meant Mark fell asleep. I decided to let him rest and put a cloth soaked with cold water on his forehead.

Hours passed and it was getting late, so I was about to leave. But as I stood up, Mark grabbed my wrist. "Y/N where are you going" he said, still half-asleep "It's late, I think I should leave, but don't worry I'll come here tommorow" I assured him, holding his hand "I don't want to be alone... Can you stay with me? Please...?" he asked, making puppy eyes. He knew that I can't say no to them. "Fine, I will stay. Just give me some space" I said, getting in bed next to Mark and cuddling to sleep. Soon we both fell asleep.

~~~Morning~~~

Mark's pov

When I woke up in the morning, I was feeling a lot better than yesterday. My nose was clear and also the headache that's been bugging me was almost gone. I hugged Y/N and kissed her forehead to show that I was thankful. She smiled in her sleep. No wonder why I fell in love with that girl.

~End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it >-<
You can give me some advice on writing, tho I want to improve it.