𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 [ 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 3 ]

Yoongi seperated Jimin from him .

Yoongi again push Jimin forcefully on wall . Tears are formed in Jimin's eyes and start rolling down his cheeks .

Yoongi attacked on Jimin's neck . Kissing it hungrily . He starts to bit his neck after suck it . He leave green - purple hickeys behind which will appear on Jimin's neck for 2 - 3 weeks , for sure .

Jimin:- *while crying* Yoongiahhh , please stop .

Yoongi:- I don't fucking care , babe . *smirk*

Don't know how but Jimin was feeling bad now . He was crying not that mess and loud but little .

Yoongi turn Jimin and start to push him towards bed which was right back of them . Yoongi was pushing Jimin softly . After few minutes Yoongi let go off Jimin . Jimin was happy that Yoongi leave him but he didn't know that they almost reach to bed . Jimin step backward and hit his leg on bed .

Jimin:- *look back to see bed and then look towards Yoongi*

Yoongi:- *a proud smirk*

Jimin:- *breathing heavily* Yoongiahhh .

Yoongi:- *ignored*

Then Yoongi push Jimin on bed , which made him fall on bed .

Yoongi:- *while smirking widely* Ohh , babe .

Jimin starts to breathe heavily . Yoongi bend down to Jimin and crawled over him . He reaches upto his face and whispered in Jimin's years .

Yoongi:- Let's have a pleasure , baby .

Jimin:- *his heart was heavy , a warm tear roll down from his eyes*

Yoongi stare at Jimin and said

Yoongi:- Stop crying baby I'm not going to hurt you .

As Jimin felt that if he will cry like this then Yoongi will feel bad like hell so he stopped crying .

Yoongi then leaned towards Jimin and start to kiss him on his lips again this time he was soft . He starts to move his lips softly . Jimin not hesitated to kiss back Yoongi . He also stated to roll his lips on Yoongi softly .

Then Yoongi starts to suck his neck . He left purple marks on his neck .

Then Yoongi put his both hand on Jimin's neck and start to press his hand on his neck . He was blocking Jimin to breathe .
Yoongi press deeply on Jimin's neck , he was struggling to breathe and this didn't got unnoticed by Yoongi . A proud smirk came on Yoongi's face . Then Yoongi let go off Jimin's neck . Jimin was breathing heavily .

Then suddenly Jimin's phone starts to ring . Yoongi stood up and went near to table which was next to door .

Yoongi:- Ohh , it's Jin .

Jimin:- *he calls me but why on this time*

Yoongi:- Answer him .

Jimin nod his head . Jimin sit up on bed . Yoongi put call on speaker so he can here talk of Jimin and Jin . Jimin's phone was still with Yoongi he didn't gave it to Jimin . Yoongi pick up call .

Jin:- Jiminahh , are you ok or is something wrong with you ?

Jimin look up at Yoongi and Yoongi pointed his hand on phone to answer .

Jimin:- No hyung what will happen to me , ofcourse I'm fine .

Jin:- Don't lie Jimin , you can't cheat on me .