Back To Normal

*Drake's pov.*

It started with a stupid argument. We had fights, like every couple have/had.But now we ended up in a dark room with a locked door. She was right... If I had listened her earlier then we haven't been here. After she explaind what happend and who that guy was, I felt like a five year old kid. I was a bit mad cuz Zach and Alex locked us in a dark room, but I'm grateful.

When they let us out we decided to watch a movie.
-Ok, so what should we watch? |I asked Jade
-I don't know, just pick randomly|She replied
When the movie was over Jade and I stayd in my room and talked for a while. Then she spotted something...
-Drake, what is this? |She asked
I looked at her and stayd silent
-Drake are you ok? |She asked
-Yeah... That something...
-Ok.. I understand you don't want to tell me|She said
-That not what I meant|I replied
-Then what? I thought we trust each other. |She said
-Fine... You really want to know it?
-Yeah..
-Well then it's not a gonna be a surprise.
-Wait, what do you mean? |She asked
Then I have her the photo album.
She started looking at the photos in it. Her reaction surprised me....cuz she started crying.
-Jade, what's wrong? You don't like it? |I asked
-I fell so stupid... You just wanted to surprise me with this, but I ruined it. |She said while crying.
-No, you didn't ruin it. |I said while hugging her.
-Thank you Drake... You are the best.
Then she looked deeply into my eyes and then she kissed me...
It was a long time when we shared our last kiss.
I felt happy cuz everything was normal again. Me and Jade are together again and we record videos with the Squad.
I can't wish for anything else.

*Alex's pov.*

My plan is actually worked. Jade and Drake are a couple again. I'm so happy for them. And they are watching a movie together so I hope it's not gonna end up with a fight. I hope.
I checked the time, it was 4:00 pm. so maybe we can record a Squad video. Well Jade and Drake are watching a movie and I don't want to ruin the moment. But then I saw them coming down the stairs
-Guys, you finished the movie already? |I asked them
-Yeah, why? |Drake and Jade asked
-We need to record a video. |I replied
-Oh ok then what are we waiting for? |Drake asked
Me and Jade just giggled then we went to our rooms.

*After the video*

*Jade's pov.*

We recorded the video. I mean we do it every day, but Im always enjoying it.

Today I felt like I'm back to normal. When me and Drake weren't talking I felt like I'm a different person. But I fell like I'm normal again.
After thinking, I toke a shower and I lays down on my bed. I was looking at the ceiling, but then I spotted something on my desk. It was the photo album what Drake gave me for a surprise. I started looking at the photos again. Then when I finished I heard knocking.
But Who could it be? I thought.
When I opened the door I saw a white rose laying on the floor. I picked it up and I saw Drake standing next to the wall.
-Drake? |I asked
He didn't say anything he just pinned me to the wall and kissed me.....

Heyyyy guys!
I'm back with another part. I know I took long, but I'm busy with school. I try to upload often, but when I finish with studying I'm exhausted. I hold you guys understand, but yeah stay safe and I love you guys ceee yaaa.