Chapter 2

So y'all, I'm gonna be posting short chapters but everyday so it kinda makes up. If there is a big moment or I feel like it, then there will be a long chappy.

I'm doing this half asleep so sorry for any typos

Percy P.O.V

"Percy/Perseus?" Poseidon and Zeus asked at the same time.

"It's Percy dam it." I mumbled.

"What are you doing here, Percy?"

"I know! I know!" Aphrodite jumps up and down in her throne excitedly waving her hands all around, nearly hitting Ares in the face. I glared at her as I walked over to Athena's throne and bowed in front of her.

"Oh no..." Athena started.

"Please, Lady... Athena. I would like to marry your daughter Annabeth Chase."

"ABSOLUTLY NOT!" Athena rumbled.

"Athena..." My dad started.

"He is sea scum! That's what he is. I am not having someone who only has 1 brain cell marry my daughter."

"Uh... I'm pretty sure I have 2 at least." I jumped in.

Everyone but Hermes, who gave me a double thumbs up, glared at me.

"Fine, but you have to win a competition that will last for 3 months," I tried to protest but Athena quickly shut me up, "I will have Aphrodite throw girls at you every way you walk and you have to return to me a special owl that I sent away 1000 years ago and I need him back. But to get my owl, you must lure him in with a purple crystal that is only found in a volcano plus you have to have some special pearls in hand, along with some bird food."

I gaped at her. Athena rambled on about how the bird food could only be from Greece and so on.

"Are my conditions fair, father?" Athena looked at Zeus, daring him to disagree with her.

"Yes my daughter." Zeus sighed.

"Fine." I agreed.

"Fine." Athena said, smirking evilly. She looked like Hermes when he pranked Ares.