Decisions..

(A/n)
[Wait it hasn't been months? That's neet. Welp, I'll see y'all in another few months.]

It's been three years, Y/n has developed and has gotten better at total concentration breathing. Kokushibou has been a rough trainer, constantly leaving Y/n with bruises after every training session. He was also told about Breathing styles which Y/n already knows about but is glad to hear that information again.

*Y/n's POV*

I was confused, I didn't know what breathing style I wanted, I could just learn water breathing but I probably want flame breathing. I discarded those thoughts for now, I get back to what I was doing.
"Y/n, What are you doing?" Tanjiro asks behind me, I glance behind him and pat his head. "Oniichan is doing something that he likes to do." I say to him ruffling his hair, he blushes but responds with; "Can I see what you're doing?" He asks me with a puppy face, damn him.. he knows that's my weakness.

I sigh and let him look at it, I was reading a book, he blinks confused and he points at a word on the page. "Oniichan, what does benevolent mean?" He asks him confused, I pat his head again and replied with; "A good, kind, humane, generous, liberal, benign, philanthropic and altruistic person" He lookes even more confused now, he starts to try and understand but fails. "Oniichan, stop using big words. I'm only six.." He says still with a confused face, I pat his head again and cloes the book, I stand up then walked towards a hatchet. I bend down and grab the handle, I wave goodbye and walked outside, I start walking down the mountain to go chop some trees down. It was extremely easy now, it didn't take much effort anymore, all thanks to Kokushibous training.

I yawn and lay down in the snow, it was cold but I like it, the cold was nice and comforting. I yawn and stretch my limbs, I shrug my shoulder and sit up, I decide I'm gonna make a snowman cause why not. I stay out till night time, I stand up and look at my masterpiece. "What are you doing?" I glance back and see Kokushibou standing on a tree branch, I stare at him with my reasting poker face. "What is it?" I ask him, ignoring him questioning my masterpiece.

"Are you gonna join the demon slayers?" He asks me, his six eyes staring at me intensely. "I never really thought about that, all I know is picking the demons side is a bad thing to do. I look like Yoriichi and I don't really wanna serve Muzan, he'd also probably kill me." I explain to him, he nods his head and appears in front of me. "I see, I have one more thing else to teach you." He says, his towering form was taller than me, quite intimidating if you ask me. "I'm gonna teach you Moon Breathing." He says, I internally facepalm. How did I forget that breathing style? I sigh but nod my head as a response, he sits down in the snow not effected by the cold. I start shivering realizing how cold I am, Kokushibou glances up at my cold form, he takes off his kimono and tosses it at me. I caught it and wrapped myself up in it, why was his kimono so warm?

"Also why are out here? There has to be somewhere we could go that is naturally warm. Like a cave or something." I ask him, he scratches his cheek and nods his head. He appears behind me, he graps me and I nearly puke from how fast he was moving. He suddenly stops, I look around and noticed we were in a cave, he places me down on the ground softly. Kokushibou sits down 3ft away, I get comfy in his kimono and wait for him to explain Moon Breathing to me. I blink absolutely confused, it was confusing my brain hurts now, ya know what I think I'm gonna learn something more easy to unsderstand. "Yeah, how about no." I say to him with my resting poker face; he looks at me confused.

"Too confusing, is there any other breathing I can learn?" I ask him. He starts to zone out as if he's in a inner monologue right now. "I remember this demon slayer, he's a man that can be easily swayed by yen." He explains to me, I nod my head. "Yeah, i'm gonna learn my breathing style from him. Speaking of breathing style what does he have?" I ask him, I stand up after and stretch, he also stands up. "Flame breathing." He answered my question, I nod my head and look outside, the snow storm seems to be getting worse. If the snow storm gets worse I'm not gonna be able to get home. Meh, I'll just wait it out in this cave.