Tennis Skirt; Jilix

WARNING/S: public sex (kinda) 

"LEE FUCKING FELIX, GET YOUR ASS OVER TO MY PLACE RIGHT NOW. WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING FOR THAT STUPID FUCKING SKIRT." Jisung screamed through the phone.

For context, Jisung had made a bet with the whole tennis team, Jisung bet that he could beat Chanhee in a 3-Point Singles match, if Chanhee lost, he would have to do Jisung's work for a month and if Jisung lost... well let's say that Chanhee made it interesting. 

If Jisung lost, he'd have to wear a skirt to training for a week.

Needless to say, Jisung lost by a long shot.

Felix sighed through the phone, knowing damn well that this was coming. "Alright but you owe me." Jisung groaned through the phone but agreed.

Owed him what though?

Felix ventured through the streets of Seoul to get to Jisung's house to see the male just leaving his house. "Oi! Jisung!" Felix shouted, walking up to Jisung's fence, watching the male turn around and his eyes soften with a million stars in them.

"Are you not scared about this dare?" Felix asked, tilting his head to the side.

Jisung only shrugged, he was scared and excited. He felt comfortable wearing skirts, it was an idea that he liked. He was scared of what his teammates would think if they think he's a wuss and wouldn't wear a skirt.

He couldn't tell. 

"Let's get going," Jisung breathed out, grabbing Felix's hand and marching to the mall.

The boys walked around for what seemed like ages before finding a store that sold all those cute, short tennis skirts along with other items.

"Hello boys, how can I assist you today?" a worker walked up to them and smiled sweetly, she had this look in her eyes, both Felix and Jisung could see it, she was confused about why two males were in the shop, no girlfriends, no sisters, nothing.

"Yeah, we're gonna need a tennis skirt, if that's okay," Felix said, sounding petty and irritated. He looked down at the girl's name badge, "Ha-Eun." 

She nodded her head quickly before leading them over to the skirt section and telling them which skirts work best.

Jisung awkwardly looked at the skirts, contemplating which one would look best, pleated? White? Baby blue? Should he get something to go with the uniform? His inner voice was arguing with him.

"I think I know what ones will look good on you," Felix cheered.

Felix simply plucked a variant of skirts from the shelves, dragging Jisung to the changing room with his free hand, shoving Jisung and the plethora of skirts into the changing booth.

Jisung unbuckled his belt, unlooping it from the metal ring and pulling it from the little metal bar attached to the ring.  He then unbuttoned his jean button, pushing down and forcing it through the hole, after that he took hold of the zipper until he heard Felix move the curtains.

He stared at Felix through the mirror he was facing.

Felix stepped closer to Jisung, wrapping his arms around his (Jisung's) waist, stopping him from pulling down his jeans, "Let me," Felix whispered sensually into the latter's ear.

Jisung just watched, he didn't know how to react, his best friend was in the private dressing room with him. Yeah, they changed in front of each other at sleepovers but this felt different, it WAS different.

Felix finally unwrapped his arms from the male's waist but moved them to start taking down Jisung's jeans, Felix yanked Jisung's jeans down his thighs to his knees, then to his ankles, waiting for Jisung to hop out of them.

Felix hooked his finger under the waistband of Jisung's boxers and pulled back, releasing and letting the elastic snap Jisung's back

Jisung winced as he subconsciously stood out of the leg holes in his jeans as Felix turned around and picked up the first skirt, a short white, pleated skirt when at first sight looked sort of see-through. 

"This looks cute, put it on," Felix ordered, placing the skirt in Jisung's hands and Jisung did just that. He pulled down the zipper on the back of the skirt and slid it up his legs. Felix then feeling like a gentleman, delicately zipped up the zipper for Jisung. "Do a quick spin."

Jisung spun slowly to let Felix see the skirt and let's just say, it didn't disappoint.

Felix was fascinated by his best friend who somehow looked stunning in a skirt, his smooth, squishy thighs on display, it really excited him. Jisung was watching through the mirror as Felix stared and watched as he got a boner, a tent slowly forming in his own pants... well skirt.

Felix unbuckled his own belt and pulled his pants and boxers down midway to his thighs, he moved up close behind Jisung, lifting up the back of the skirt and rubbing his dick in between his thighs. His pre-cum smearing on Jisung's thighs making his movements faster and easier.

As Felix was fucking Jisung's thighs roughly, he wrapped his hand around Jisung's leaking dick and pumped it slowly at first before moving with the rhythm of his thrusts. Jisung was already a moaning mess and panting like a dog. 

This made Felix feel more excited, this was the effect he had on his friend.

He started sucking and biting on the left side of Jisung's neck while continuing his previous actions, "I-I'm gonna c-cum, please!" Jisung begged as Felix just mumbled against his neck, "You may,"

Jisung didn't need to be told twice his body heat continuing to rise as he climaxed, releasing all over his friend's hand, panting loudly. 

Felix continued to fuck Jisung's thighs, rougher and harder until he felt himself also nearing. He did one final thrust and came all over the back of Jisung's thighs and some parts of his ass.

Jisung thought it was over so he let his body relax but he didn't hear Felix leaning down and licking his own cum off of Jisung's thighs and ass. Jisung tried holding back a moan but Felix's hot, wet tongue was making him feel euphoric.