Sick of it! Part 1

I don't own these pics

3 point POV

(Y/n) walks through the castle garden trying to process what happened a few minutes ago.

"Princess (y/n)" the queen starts to talk "There is something that you must know. We have decided that you must marry Prince Luke to make peace with our 2 kingdoms." "Do I get a say in this? Or do I just stay quiet?" "Do what you always do. Stay quiet. Next week will be when you meet Prince Luke." And with that (y/n) left without another word to the gardens.

"Do I really want to stay quiet or speak up? I'm sick of all these rules and responsibilities." (y/n) keeps asking her self this question over and over.

-time skip-

At night (y/n) sneaks out to get some fresh air. But she finds herself leaving the walls of Clock Town. "Finally I'm free..." Just then some monsters decided that it would be fun to attack the helpless girl. (Y/n) noticed a little to late she was knocked to the ground when a sword went straight to her throat.

??? POV
"Wow...mortals get dumber and dumber each day...why would she come out of the town without a sword or something to defend her self."

(Y/n) POV

"This is it I'm dead the first time out side the castle is my last time. I guess that Prince Luke will have to find someone else to marry... not that I care..... wait. Isn't there spouse to be pain when you get stabbed or is that just a joke?" Finally I open my eyes to see the monsters head cut clean from its body. "I think I'm going to throw up" and so I did. "Umm..... hello?" No response. "Who saved me?"... I think I should just go back home."

-time skip-

"Where were you?" My dad said very sternly. "I just needed some air after what... mom... said..." my mom finally spoke up "it wasn't my choice sweetie." She said as she sat on my bed and put her arm around me that I pushed away. My dad talked again. "What is on your neck?" I put my hand over where the sword was. I pulled my hand away and there was blood like the kind of blood from a paper cut. "Hehe umm... there was a monster and umm ya..." I looked down while saying that. "Look at me!"  My head shoot up. "You tried to kill yourself so you didn't have to marry Luke didn't you?!" "N-no" "don't lie to me!!!" Then he slapped me and I felt my mom jump a little and then tears starting to sting my eyes. "I'm sorry that you think that but-" he slapped me again and that's when the tears started falling. "DO YOU TAKE ME FOR A FOOL!!!???" I didn't speak because I knew that if I did it would not turn out well. I wasn't looking but I knew he left maybe because his stomping gave it away or the door slam but either way it was safe to cry now. No one came in to check in on me not even my loyal maid Gloria. So I knew that the door was locked.

-time skip-

After about 3 hours of crying I decided to open a window. "Every one looks so happy and... free... I would give anything to be free." That's when I got an idea. "I can be free... I just have to leave the castle. No what are you thinking me? I would be dead in the first 5 seconds. I know I wouldn't get lucky again." I look at the door and frown again. "I can't stay here... but I also can't go out in this dress..." I think as I look at it. I try the door knowing that it's locked but I do it anyway. That's when I pull out the one bobby pin that's holding my bun in place. My hair falls down naturally. "Come on come on come on." *click* "it worked" I whisper to myself. I open the door and look both ways making sure no one is there. "Ok where is the place they keep the soldier uniforms?" I go left knowing that it's where the guards bunk. "Perfect." I think as I pull out a over sized royal guard uniform. "Can I help you?" "Crap!" "Hi! Umm ya so I- my dad said he wanted to see one of these uniforms... to see if the liked the style." I say thinking that hers going to lock me back in my room. "Ok. Do you need so help bringing it to him?" "NO!... I mean no thank you... I can do it." He looks concerned "ok..." he left and let a breath go that I didn't even know I was holding. "Do I change here or in my room?... well the guy is probably expecting me to leave the room with it so... I will get dressed in my room!" I leave the room and sure enough that guy looks at me. I smile and go down the hallway.

-time skip-

"Oh man I look hot." I think out loud. "Ok so I have everything? Hat? check boots and pants? check shirt? check... I'm forgetting g something..." " a sword!" I say a little to loudly. "Welp someone definitely herd me." "Princess? What did you say?" "Crap that is definitely not Gloria's voice it's... Meredith. Meredith always tells the king every thing." "I guess it's to late to grab a sword..." I whisper. "Here I go..." then I jumped out the window. Just in time to I heard the door open. "PRINCESS!!!" "BYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" I yelled back.