Chapter 4

I was now wearing a dress when I was called to the sanctum. "Ah and here is my beautiful daughter (y/n)." My father said as he gestured towards me. I bowed in respect as I saw prince Lucas. "I'm very humbled to be in you penance my prince." I said taking another bow. "You know your place I'm glad." He said in a voice that me a little chill go down my spine. I smiled warmly even though I hated everyone in this room. "Why don't we go for a walk to get to know each other?" He asked more more like told me to do. "That would be great." I said while taking his outstretched hand.

-time skip-

We walked in the garden silently for a few minutes. "If I may..." he nodded allowing me to speak. "Did you... choose to be... I mean... the marriage..." "my father said it would be best for the kingdom and my people." "I see..." after that we just sat on a branch watching the sun set.

-time skip 3 person-

As (y/n) sat on the bench with the prince. There was something hidden in the woods not so far away watching and listening.(even though they didn't talk at all except that one question about the wedding.)

Oni's POV

She just sat there with that guy. I think there's something important about him but I'm not sure. And I can see that she is not comfortable.

-time skip-

It's now dark and the guy she was with left her alone on the bench.

(Y/n) POV

I'm alone again but I gotta admit it was nice to have the silence to think. What am I think you ask? I'm thinking about how much I hate my parents and how much I hate my life. That's when I had my breakdown. Makeup running down my face and onto my dress. I threw a rock at a tree (which missed) and fell to my knees getting dirt on my dress. "I'm not good enough I will never be good enough." I mumbled to myself.

3 person

Little did she know there was a pair of eyes watching this troubled soul.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry this took so long and that the chapter is really short but I hope you enjoy it :)