Chapter Fourteen: Your Siblings

Can't sleep. Here's an update! 👀💕

-

We're family after all.

-

Summers POV

"Happy Birthday to youuu!" They sang along and clapped their hands. My heart was so happy as I closed my eyes. Then I blew the candle and made a wish.

I wish that we can always be together and we can always be happy.

Lots of choruses and songs later though as I was about to eat the ice cream on the spoon, I heard a scream echo throughout the house. Both Reyna and me looked at each other in the eyes. I felt my blood ran cold.

"What was that?" She asked.

I need to calm my nerves. I shook my head and signed to her to keep quiet. She nodded then. Why does it have to be now of all times? Well shit. I can't move freely if Reyna's here with me. I need to get her to safety first. I bet reinforcements are coming for my siblings. I hope all of them are okay. I need to focus right now. Because Reyna is here with me and I need to keep her safe. Her safety is my priority right now.

"We need to hide you or get you out of here." I whispered to her.

"No we need to-"

"What I mean is there's a passageway right here. We need to go there." I said and led her.

"What about Winter and the others?"

"They're gonna be okay. They can handle themselves. I need to get you to safety first."

"But-"

"No buts. Trust me. We have to hurry so I can help them."

"Alright."

We neared the secret passageway and I heard more gunshots. I tightened my grip on her.

"Are they going to be okay?"

"Yes they will." I typed the passcode and opened the door for her to enter.

"Listen my Queen, I don't know what is happening but you need to get out of here as soon as possible. At the end of this passageway is the garden, no one will notice since its a bit far from here. Take this and ran to my car and get out of here and don't call the police."

"Don't call the police?"

"Yes don't." Of course we can't involve them or else everything will fall apart.

"Stay safe Summers. I love you."

"I love you too. If you see someone please use this, I hope you know how to aim since your sister is pretty good at it." I grab her hand and gave her the gun that I always had with me. I could see her eyes questioning mine but she gave me a smile.

"Don't worry I know how to aim." She said then kissed my cheek and smiled.

I was about to smile back but I immediately closed the door as I felt someone coming from behind. I disarmed my attacker and knocked her out by the nape. As I got rid of the mask on her it was someone I knew. Someone from us. This is bad. This girl, Gin. She used to be so loyal. Loyal enough that I wouldn't suspect her.

"Summer?!" I heard Reyna screamed. She must have been frightened by me closing the door all of a sudden. But that was a worse case scenario if I couldn't knock out the attacker, she'll be safe atleast. Because the door is locked now and wouldn't be able to open for the next 24 hours.

"I'm fine. Go now. Remember to use the gun if necessary but its better if no one notices you. Don't hesitate because they won't. Be safe."

"Be safe too."

I waited a few seconds and heard her steps getting weaker before grabbing the weapons Gin had on her. There were lots of knives especially since it was her specialty. Luckily it's mine too. I was already dialing mom. She needs to know that we are being under attack. On my freaking birthday.

"Summer."

"Mother. We need reinforcements right now at home. It seems someone knew where we where. And I think some people are betraying us." I said and looked down at Gin.

"I'll be there in 10."

"Hurry please."

"Alright. Don't worry. They are your siblings."

The line went dead. I'm not yet ready to tell Reyna about my family. I bet she'll be in shock. I just hope she understands. For sure she'll have questions by the time we meet. Questions for what happened today. I mean I do have lots of secrets. Each one of us at that. She may be my priority but they should come first. We're family after all.