♡Chapter 19♡

"Fuck you and your big ass dick!" Taehyung groan as he couldn't stand up properly, and fell back down on the couch.

"Baby, you were moaning for more, and don't forget you were even calling me daddy." Jeongguk said as he got up and helped Taehyung up, and wrapped him around the blanket.

"Shut up and get ready" Taehyung said hiding his red tomato like face into the blanket.

"Alright baby" Jeongguk said as he chuckles at his baby. He likes it when Taehyung turns bright red, he thinks it super cute.

Taehyung went to take a shower as he reaked of sex, and while Jeongguk was cooking breakfast.

After a few minutes of waiting on Taehyung, he came down stairs, wearing a white sweatshirt (which of course is Jeongguk's sweatshirt) and a pair of sweatpants, and his slides.

"Looking cute as always" Jeongguk stated as he kissed Taehyung's lips.

"And you looking like a muscular bunny like always" Taehyung said as he made Jeongguk sit on the chair, so he can sit on Jeongguks lap.

"God your so fucking cute, baby!" Jeongguk said as he pecked Taehyung's lips and pinched his cheeks softly.

Taehyung grabbed his chop sticks and grabbed a bite of his food and he feel in love with Jeongguk's cooking skills.

"Mhhh, Ggukie your the best cook ever!" Taehyung said as he hugged Jeongguk as tight as he can.

"Thanks baby but we have to get ready or else where going to be late"
Jeongguk said in a soothing tone of voice.

"Gggukie hurry your ass up then. You haven't taken a shower yet and you stink" Taehyung said as he made a disgusted face.

"Okay baby, I'll take a shower then" he said as he got up and was about to head to the bathroom to take a quick shower, but was stopped by Taehyung making him sit down on the kitchen chair.

"Your not leaving me or our child alone"

"Okay baby" Jeongguk chuckled at his cuteness overload, and waited until Taehyung was done.