Chapter Twenty one

I bit my tongue and it really hurts someone help oh fuck I have to take my inhaler
Also I feel like this story just keeps going on
____________________________________
Sapnap slowly opened his eyes, dreading the day to come.

He was laying on wills chest, obviously being the later one to wake up.

"Hey sunshine"

Sap giggled.

"Hi will!"

It was like this one person could make all of his worries go away.

But sadly everything came back to him. Sapnap frowned.

"What am I supposed to do will?"

"Uh before you say anything publicly, I think you might want to check this out."

Will opened Twitter, clicking on dreams main. Their was a paragraph of dream... agreeing with George?

Sapnap grabbed wills phone out of his hands, clicking to see the comments.

He saw dreams alt commenting on there.

"Guys this isn't me. George knows my password and he's trying to make this whole thing up. He's a fucking liar don't believe anything he says."

'Well... that's a new one' he thought to himself.

"So no one believes George?"

"Nope, after dream tweeted everyone completely started bashing George. And I honestly can't blame them. I may have also had my fair share of angry messages but you can see those another time."

Sap smiled. He was glad wilbur stuck up for him. He made him feel almost euphorically.

"What are you thinking about?" Will said as he gently grabbed saps face to look at him.

Sapnap blushed.

"Uh.. you" he looked down.

"Your just the cutest thing aren't you?"

Sapnap blushed even more. Who cares about all of the drama when he had his boy right next to him.

Will slowly leaned in, gently kissing all over sapnaps face.

Sapnap started giggling, trying to squirm away from him.

In an attempt to keep him down, Will started to tickling him, which just ended with a bunch of kicks.

Will slowly fell back.

"You have defeated me." He said so dramatically.

"Well what could make up for that?"

"Hm... maybe the prince could give me a kiss?"

"Sounds like a good offer."

Sapnap rolled over, straddling will.

He slowly leaned in, right until...

There was a knock at his door.

'Every time Damnit' he thought .