1. here's to me.....

Anna's  POV:

Hi! I'm Anna.

I am a straight A student, varsity softball player, and I'm a junior in high school.

I was dating a girl over the past summer, Cameron Ford, but she cheated on me. Now you may be wondering our current status.....

Well she is a senior and I'm a junior at the same school. So hopefully we won't have many classes together. She constantly tries to reconnect with me, but I never let her.

Cameron was very controlling and made me start to hate myself when we were together. She blamed me for her cheating, how in the hell?

Everyone else thought our relationship was perfect. Because I was to do as she says or she'd scream and hit me. Yeah she hit me a few times but makeup covered that up pretty well.

Stereotypically, we would have been perfect for each other. Junior Class President and star softball pitcher dates the senior captain of the soccer team with a full ride scholarship to her dream school, Ohio State. But our relationships was anything but stereotypical because of the way she treated me and the way I covered it up.

We were dating for over a year and I finally couldn't take it anymore so I broke up with her in June. It's now October and school has been going on for a few months. But she still tries to get me back, but I've been focusing on myself.

God she's so fucking cocky. She plays innocent to what she's done to us. Bitch. Liar. Controlling. Manipulative. Cheater. Abusive. List goes on and on.

Might as well just get on with this year and then she'll be gone. Finally.

So here's to tomorrow.....and here's to the hope that all abusers and cheaters catch their own personal hell.

So.... Hi! I'm Anna.