Ch 4-I'm going to become Chunin!

"Shishou!" I whine into the darkness of our little cave home. Then I fall to the ground was she bopped me on the head with her fist, "Owww, why Shishou, why, I thought you loved me!"

I grin while holding my head as she drags her hand down her face in exasperation. "I do love you kid, but you are such a whiny gaki!"

I giggle, then she shoves a paper in my face. "Almost forgot, I signed you up as a single competitor for the Chunin exams in Konoha."

I grab the paper like it's a lifeline, "No way, seriously? Sasu-chan is still in school haha! I've been Genin for two months, I'm going to rock this competition! This calls for a celebratory song!"

Her eyes widened and she started saying, "No Shi-

"Hakuna Matata, have no worries for the rest of your days~ it's my problem free, philosophy~ Haku-- OW!" Anko-Shishou sighed, shaking her head exasperatedly... She seemed to do that often around me... I giggled at the thought, oh how I love to annoy my Shishou!

"Hey Shishou?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, gaki?" She replied in question.

"We never went through introductions, like what we like, dislike, things like that... Think we could do that?" I gave her my one hundred percent guaranteed whatever I want look, and she glared at me, of all the nerve!

"Alright, I'm Anko Mitarashi, the sexiest Snake Mistress of Konoha! I like dango, my gaki, and uhm... Talking to people who want to help Konoha, but don't know it yet! I hate traitors, people who try to hurt my gaki and take my dango away from me, and people who try to take over my other... job... My dream is to make my gaki the strongest ninja alive and kill a traitorous snake bastard, now you go, gaki!" She grinned, and I swear I could see the Shinigami floating behind her, his sword poised threateningly above him... Kami, my Shishou can be scary sometimes!

"Alright, the name's Shiro Uchiha. I like my Shishou, my brothers, my best friend, sleep, and food. I dislike betrayers, judgers, traitors, people who take away my food or try to harm the ones I love. My goal is to become strong enough to bring my brother back and get rid of Konoha's enemies... And become someone worth knowing in the ninja world. Oh and my favorite song..." I was about to start singing it when she placed her hand over my mouth and gave me a glare that spelled death.

"Not. Another. Word." She whispered threateningly, before continuing in a happier voice... Bi-polar Shishou. "Now get out of here, the Chunin exam starts at the academy in room three-o-two in about half an hour, sorry I forgot to tell you!"

"Damnit Shishou!" I rushed out of the Forest of Death in a flurry of Shunshins. I arrived, breathing quite heavily, in twenty-five minutes.