Perfect

It was now 12:30 and Sherlock and John were both still up. Sherlock was playing music on his violin while John listened along. The usually melancholy tune was a bit more cheerful and the brunette man was making it up on the spot. His eyes were closed as he danced around the sitting room, he wasn't sure what made him write the song but he had his suspicions. John was watching and smiling as his detective swayed alone enjoying himself. John yawed making Sherlock stop. His flatmate wasn't mad he was just slightly concerned.

"John, you might want some rest. Its getting late." Sherlock sat down his instrument walking over to his friend.

"I can stay up a bit longer." John reassured Sherlock whom wasn't convinced. "I can."

Sherlock smiled, "If you lay on the couch I would feel better, that way if you do fall asleep you are comfortable." John shook his head standing up and switching to the couch. He didn't understand why Sherlock cared but lately that was a reoccurring theme. Sherlock smiled once more before picking back up his violin and continuing the song.

John was tired in all honesty and as Sherlock's music went on he began to get more and more tired. Despite his best efforts to say awake he began to doze off and eventually had fallen asleep on the couch. As Sherlock stopped his music he walked over to his flatmate, kneeling down by the side of the couch. John was peaceful and looked so handsome as he slowly breathed in and back out. Sherlock brushed aside a hair that had laid itself across John's forehead.

"You're always so handsome." Sherlock spoke without noticing. Lucky his didn't wake the sleepy blonde up.

Sherlock had work to do and decided it was best to move John so he wouldn't accidently wake him. He picked his friend up bridal style and carried him to Sherlock's bedroom. Pulling back the duvet and laying John back down, he smiled. How could one person be so unbearably perfect. Sherlock finished tucking John in, kissing his forehead. A small smile crept across John's face as well as his flatmate turned to leave.

"Goodnight." Despite being half awake John managed as much.

"Goodnight..." Sherlock closed the door turning back to the work at hand.

He plugged in the usb and sorted through the files. One imp-articular caught his eye as it was labeled project w. As Sherlock opened it he noticed that it was mostly images and mp3s. Sherlock furrowed his eyebrows as he scrolled through. The images were of different locations but one thing was reoccurring. A young woman with red hair shoulder length was always wearing the same outfit, never noticing the photographer. The weather and sky were different in each image yet she was always dressed the same. A yellow jumper with red colored jeans, sporting a crème colored bag that she always had swung over her right shoulder. Sherlock set aside the contents of that file, pulling open the next. I was a single word document, updated the day of his death. As Sherlock read it he got more sure of the situation at hand.

Hello, I am making this as a precaution. I know this isn't anything official but since I don't you have a will and testament this is what I am leaving. I have been following this woman for five months now. She is begin to catch on and I am worried. My girlfriend Elizabeth is the only other person aware of this entire situation. I feel as if I have reached to far and will end in a point of no return, if I die, protect Elizabeth, they know, they all know. I am running late as I type this but I need you to understand, whoever you are, Elizabeth means more to me than the world and if I die she needs to be safe. Please.
I am currently running for my life, I am typing this into my phone so I hope this goes through, Victor will be framed, I know who the woman I was following was and I now have to say my last goodbyes. I have tried calling 911, but no one of my calls go through. Read the attached recordings. I love you Liz.