s2#4

GULF'S POV:

The three of us sat closely next to each other

i looked at them in disgust, seeing him taking of the belt and being proud standing there with only boxers on.

How much we all wished that our lovers would come and save us. but for some reason I began to think that, maybe that video  where Mew, Bright and Zee, were screaming was fake.

i couldn't stand seeing the others being touched by those perverts. I got angry and kicked the guy who was hovering above Win in the balls.

Meanwhile i freed myself and kicked that guy again before freeing Win.

We quickly removed saint's restraints and we tried to run. but one of the men had blocked the door already and the other two came closer.

the two of them slapped us and the impact was so hard that we fell on the ground. One of the guys jumped on me and ripped my clothes of me.

I had no energy left to fight back and i closed my eyes tightly waiting for the disgusting feeling of being touched by some dirty guy.

After a few seconds I opened my eyes and saw Mew panting. he started to hit that man in his face and yelled

"YOU DARE TO CALL MY SUNFLOWER A SLUT... AND TOUCH HIM AND...( he looked at me and back) YOU... YOU SAW HIS BARE CHEST.... YOU ASSHOLE"

with the last hit that guy fainted. Mew turned around and smiled at me

"My love... come here..." but i didn't move.

his smile disappeared slowly and a sad tight smile replaced it "it seems like you dont want me anymore. i understand that after what i had done to you... uhmm... i know that what i'm gonna say now, won't change your feelings anyway but... I LOVE YOU" he wrapped his jacket around me and walked away... i saw Bright and Zee had sad faces too and they left.

'WHAT THE HELL... WHAT IS THIS' I still didn't know what happened. When i finally got things in order i realised that Mew wanted a chance. I thought that he left me and cried. "P'Mew....!!!!" I screamed.

he rushed back looking worried. i hugged him tightly around his neck.

"Mew,... thanks for saving me... and i... i love you." i pulled away from the hug and saw him crying "Gulf..." he pulled me back into the hug and kissed me full on my mouth ,i respond happily.

i hope we can stay like this a little longer.

WIN'S POV:

I was so scared. I'm not as strong as P' Saint and P' Gulf all i could do at the moment was crying and hiding.

i looked up and there those creepy men were standing in their boxers.' i wish Bright would come save me, but since he didn't love me anymore i shouldn't hope for anything, maybe that video was fake afterall.'

but soon as they laid us down with force. That guy was hovering over me and I squirmed under him. I had to protect myself.

Luckily Gulf kicked that man and saved me. soon both of us we freed Saint and we tried to run. but one of the men had blocked the door already and the other two came closer.

the two of them slapped us and the impact was so hard that we fell on the ground. i saw a man ripping off Gulf's clothes and i wanted to brave for once and run towards him to save him. but his friend gripped me tightly. i started to struggle as his lips were close to my neck. Then i saw someone pulled him away and started to kick him till he got blood in his mouth.

Bright stopped and looked at me. i quickly look away, i still remember what happened last time and it hurts.  i know that if i get my hopes up i would get hurt at the end.

As Bright came closer i stepped back backwards. after a few more steps, he stopped and looked at me with a bitter sweet smile

" well... it seems you don't want to. i won't mind it, since i hurt you... i'm happy that i could save you in time... i know you don't love me anymore and i wont bother you anymore...but i want you to know that i still love you" and he took a few steps back and walked with Zee after Mew.

*what was he talking about.it is him who doesn't love me* i wanted to clear things up and ran after him, but i tripped and fell on my face.

Bright quickly came towards me and kneeled down checking for injuries . i threw my arms around his neck and burried my face in his neck inhaling his scent.

what have i missed his smell. he pulled me closer and then he pulled back again and started to kiss my face. i really missed his touch. when we broke the kiss i saw Mewgulf making. only Only SaintZee, got a bit trouble.

i saw them quarrel and wanted to help them but suddenly someone clapped "AAAWWW"

-----------

SAINT'S POV:

i saw him taking of the belt and there they stood in their boxers.
I saw a little hope glowing in the eyes of Gulf and Win and knew that they wished that their lovers would come to save them. Even though I was happy seeing the video, i knew that i didn't have to wish or hope for anything since apparently Zee never loved me. Like i said, even if i got kidnapped, he won't care.

Gulf freed himself and Win after hitting the man. We thought as soon as he freed me, we were able to escape. However the plan failed as they blocked the door and hit us.

one man ripped of Gulf's clothes, the another one grabbed Win. the man that blocked the door of ripped my pants off.

How much I tried to fight it was hopeless. This guy was way stronger than me.
My life sucks first i got played by the one who i thought was my lover and now i'm getting played by an asshole. The unpleasant feeling of him touching me made me sick.

But then suddenly someone came and hit that asshole so hard that he fell on the ground.
I looked up and saw that Zee kicking that bastard " YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, YOU DARE TO RAPE MY LOVER." He gave a last kick and soon as that guy was knocked out.  he turned around "Saint, baby, are you alright?" As he wrapped his shirt around my hips.

I let out a dry chuckle "thanks for saving me, but please drop the ACT, cause i know ... I'm not your lover. Being played once by you is enough. I can't take the pain you caused. Thanks you again for saving your ‘friend'" ... He stood there as a tear rolled over his cheek.

" i know... i hurt you by saying that you weren't my lover, but you are. You always have been and hoped you would be mine forever, I bought you this couple ring hoping that we could wear it together, but I'm wrong so you can have it, I hope  you'll  find someone better so you can use it.  I fucking love you,  but even if i said it i know won't believe me." i was stunned and yelled

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS. YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME, BUT YOU'RE GIVING ME AWAY TO SOMEONE ELSE? IS THIS HOW YOU TRY TO WIN MY HEART BACK? I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE SOMEONE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ME AGAIN."

i jumped on him in a reflex he caught my tights as u wrapped my legs around his middle and kiss him roughly.  just less than a second i felt him kissing me back and used his tongue to explore my mouth. i got off him and pulled away. He quickly picked up his shirt and wrapped it around my waist again.

He caressed my cheek “ I don't  want to give you to somone else, but i want you to be happy and..." i cut him off with a kiss

  " i can only love you and be happy with you."  he smiled. he gave me a peck on my lips " me too, and that day, it was a mistake when I hurt you. I panicked, I asked Janistar to go with me to buy you this present. I… " 

i kissed him again." you dont have to explain anymore, i believe you."
and he pulled me closer as we kissed each other, it felt like everyone else disappeared

. Suddenly someone went "AAAWWWW" as he clapped in his hand and we broke the kiss.  i saw that the mewgulf and Brightwin made up and we were happy.

For some reason Tay was mad.
Why would he be angry?

"P' Tay, hey, why are you so angry, are you not happy that we are together again?"

as i said that i felt Zee gripping my waist and pulled me closer to him. Both Mew and Bright did the same, like if Tay really want to break us up, they won't even let us go.

------------
Such a long chapter.
Thank you for reading.