🪁 - ( 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞. )

Finally the first cahpter of this book <3

( This book won't always follow the plot of Aot, but I will try not to change it that much

( This book won't always follow the plot of Aot, but I will try not to change it that much. I'm sorry if i do and if it is confusing you. Also I will be calling Christa Histora, sorry for that. Anyways I hope that you'll enjoy it <3 )

"Where exactly are we going ?" asked Connie, annoyed as he was standing next to his horse, feeding it an apple. "Connie don't you ever listen to Captain when he talks Sasha said as she looked at her friend with wide eyes.

"You don't know either do you ?" said Jean listening to the conversation the two were having. Both of them went silent really quickly, looking at each other and nodded in acceptance.

Suddenly Levi entered the stables and gave them a death glare. "Brats we are starting the expedition in three minutes, come on or we will leave you behind for the titans to find you."

The three nodded running out of the stables with their horses behind. Outside of the stables in the middle of the patio of the survey corps was standing the so-called Levi and Erwin problem children.

You could hear, Armin talking to Mikasa about something he saw at the his guard shift with Y/n yesterday, Connie bickering with Sasha, Erwin trying to cound everyone, Hanji being way to excited and Eren talking to Y/n, who was listening patiently even though she was really tired.

"And one day when we get to see the ocean I will try and- Are you okay ?" Y/n looked up at the brown haired boy and smiled. "Of course I am, just keep talking." "You know if we come back home we can go to sleep early, you need it after your shift."

Y/n got confused as Eren was talking to her, but before she could question his sentence Erwin began talking. "Now that we are finally finished, let's start this expedition before one of you goes missing." And with that Erwin started riding down the stone path to the gates of the Wall.

Before the gates opened he looked back at the group one more time, checking if everyone had their gear and swords and then he started riding into the outside world, the squad following him immediately.

The squad looked amazed that they were finally able to go outside again. Y/n looked at all her surroundings and let the sun shine rine onto her face. Eren on the other hand was looking at the girl as she relaxed her face in the sun.

"You look like a creep when you stare at her like that and if the captain sees you he will kill you." said Mikasa as she let her horse be right next to Erens, Armin being on her left side.

"She's right, I mean you can stare at her but don't do it so obliviously." said Armin, nodding at Mikasa. Eren began to blush, trying to deny that he was looking at the younger Ackerman.

Y/n was suddenly pulled out of her trance as the squad began to ride into a wood, blocking the sun.

The girl looked at the three people next to her confused. "Were you guys talking about something ?" Eren quickly nodded and turned his head to his friend, hiding his red face.

Y/n shook her head confused, then rode a bit faster to catch up to her father. "What do you want, brat ?" said Levi with an annoyed face. "Where are we going ?" asked his daughter, curious.

"A farmer who was here a few days ago has told Erwin about a cave he has found. Erwin decided to go and check it out so that we know if any titans are hiding in there." Levi told his daughter while Erwin listened to their conversation.

"Actually Y/n we are here." said Erwin as his horse stopped in front of a dark stone cave. It looked like an old decayed shelter. The girl quickly jumped off her horse and curiously began to walk to the entry of the cave.

Erwin, Levi and Hanji appeared at her side  and began to walk in front of her as the girl waited for her friends to come.

"This looks so cool." said Armin as he examined the walls of the cave. Eren tried his best to walk next to Y/n without making it too obvious that he was trying to protect her, well not that an Ackerman needed any kind of protection.

Suddenly the squad stood in front of a large wall, which wasn't made out of stone entirely. The wall had parts with rather bright white stone, which almost looked like white quartz. It was rather shiny as Levi helt light on it.

"What is this ?" asked Hanji as she looked at the wall she stood in front of. There were little creatures carved into the stone and under it were words or names ? No one was able to read it because of how decayed this place was.

"This one looks kinda like Eren's Titan." said Hanji and pulled the boy forwards her. "Why would Eren's Titan be carved into this wall, how do they even know what it looks like? said Erwin, curious as he walked to Hanji.

While the three of them were looking at the wall Y/n walked more to the middle of the wall and looked to the top of it. There was something rather large carved into the wall and now it  looked like a family tree of titans, if the creatures carved into the wall were really titans.

The thing at the top looked like it was ruling over the others, like it was the king or queen of them, the strongest who was able to control them all and Y/n didn't know why but she felt like she knew the thing that was there, like she had a connection with it.

Before she could examine it further Sasha appeared next to her and looked at a hole in the wall. "What is that ?" asked the girl. "Sasha idk but don't touch it okay ?" Sasha looked at her friend before looking at the wall again.

There is a kind of spiral carved into the wall, maybe we are meant to touch what's inside of it ?" Y/n shook her head, but Sasha already had other plans. "Sasha no." "What are you doing brat." Sasha looked at Levi with a scared face.

"Well I thought that we should touch whatever's inside here because there is a kind of spiral here." Levi shook his head as Erwin did the same. "I'm sorry but my hand is stuck." said Sasha as she pointed at her hand.

"Don't you dare brat, I will feed you to the Titans." "I'm sorry commander." Before Sasha could do something else, Connie appeared behind her and pushed her body forwards, which made her hand go further into the hole.

Everyone looked at each other confused, but suddenly something exploded behind the wall, making everyone crash through the room and into the whole cave.

While some feel unconscious because of the crash, some were just buried under parts of the stone wall. Y/n groaned as she tried to remove the stone she was laying under.

"Sasha Blouse what did you do?"

sorry this is kinda bad-