Funeral

Blake's Pov
_____________________________
It was the funeral for Max today. I was on edge because of last nights occurrence. Grace stayed for moral support during the whole thing which was sweet of her. I couldn't stop thinking about last night but it was too late to back out now.

Grace and I made our way downstairs. I was in a suit she was in a black dress that fit her body very nicely. There Marco stood with Bellamy they both were also in suits. Then there was Ava and Xander. Why the hell was she here. I heard talking in the kitchen and it wasn't us so who was it.

I opened the kitchen door roughly to see my uncle here with my cousin Nick. This wasn't the time for them to come back not now.

"Blake nephew how I've missed you!" My uncle said pulling me into a hug. This is my dads brother they have the same anger tendencies but he knows how to keep them in control.

"I was waiting for you. I've said hi to all your brothers already. Who may this be?" He asked looking over to Grace.

I pulled a protective arm around her waist claiming her as mine. "My girlfriend Grace. Grace this is my cousin Nick and my Uncle James." I say to her.

Nick continues to look at me blankly and my uncle walks over probably to go have another conversation with Marco. He's always been the favorite.

"You gonna keep staring at me or are you going to say something. Why are you here." I say coldly looking right at Nick.

Nick looks over to Grace and I knew he was going to mention something about the mafia so I asked her to give us a minute.

"So you gonna keep letting people die or what Blake." Nick asked me in a cold tone.
"You don't know half of it Nick." I reply in the same tone.
"Enlighten me cousin. First Lucas now Max who's next your new toy or Xander?" He says in another cold tone.
"I have it handled he will not be coming near this family again." I say storming off.

We all sat outside in the backyard as they buried Max beside our parents in the graveyard in the garden. It was silent while the priest spoke Xander said a few words so did Bellamy but Marco and I didn't break eye contact for a second. Grace sat beside me looking confused but didn't say anything.

The funeral ended Bellamy was in tears and so was Xander. My uncle shed a few here and there but me I felt nothing. I feel nothing. Marco was silent didn't say a word the rest of the night. Grace. Well Grace was crying so I comforted her and then she felt bad.

I got a driver to take her home because who knows where this night was going to go. As the SUV drove off my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Santiago: Hello Red Phantom I have your first kill. Remember first kill is always the hardest. The name is Blade Mikealson kill him by midnight. Remember a deals a deal.
Read 6:37 pm
Blake: Got it he will be dead by midnight send me the address. It will be taken care of. A deals a deal.

I sent that text and I was off. I didn't say anything to anyone I just drove of to the location Santiago sent and got set up. He was walking out to his car and I was camped on the neighbors roof next door. I fired a shot it hit and he was gone.

I quickly picked up my stuff and drove off. My hands were shaking adrenaline flowing through my veins. I don't know why I ever agreed to this. I just killed a man not even knowing what he did.

Sometimes for family you have to do what you have to do. This situation was one of those times. I opened my phone up and sent a text to Sanchez.

Blake: The job is done. He is killed.
Read 9:35 pm

Santiago: Job well done Red Phantom. I knew I could count on you.
Read 9:37 pm

I let out a big sigh and drove back to our house.
I took a shower and went to bed but did not sleep that night. It was hard to know someone's blood is on your hands.

_______________________________
900 reads you guys are insane!
Thank you to all who have been here from the beginning and to all my new readers!
I'm excited you are all on this journey with me.