Chapter 9 - The Proposal

OLIVIA'S POV

It's only a day until Christmas!, Spencer and I are currently getting ready to go to a Christmas party at JJ's house with the team, in all honesty I would rather stay home snuggled up on the couch with Spencer watching old Christmas movies.

I slipped into the outfit I bought will I was out with the girls, just because of how good it made me feel, I applied light make up and lightly curled my hair.

I stood in front of the body length mirror admiring the person before me, who they've changed since joining the FBI and meeting the love of their life Dr Spencer Reid.

"You look stunning"Spencer said I swung around to see Spence leaning in the door frame looking at me with a genuine smile, I walked over to him and pulled him in for a hug "do we have to go?" I muffled into his shirt.

"You know we do" Spencer replied with a small laugh "plus you look to good not to go" he added I lift my head up from his chest so I was looking hi in the eye " your too sweet to me" I said softly "what can I say you deserve the best"

I left a soft kiss on his lips and we left, the drive was peaceful and short.

I knocked on JJ's front door and a man with brown hair and blue eyes.......Will I had met him on many different occasions.

"Olivia! Spencer! Come in" will said moving aside so we could step in, we followed Will into the living room "hey the lovebirds finally decided to show up" Morgan exclaimed, Garcia slapped him in the arm and laughed which everyone but Spencer and I joined in with.

"Where's JJ?" I asked as the laughing died down "up with Henry" Will replied with a smile "I'll go get her if you want?"

"No don't worry I'm just gonna go say hi" I said as I left the room I walked up the staircase Ito Henry's room.

JJ was sitting on the ground with Henry playing with toy cars and trains.....typical boy.

"OLIVIA!" Henry yelled the first time I met Henry he took a liking to me, apparently that only happened to Spencer but I guess he is the boys godfather.

I smiled as Henry wrapped my into a hug "hey little guy" JJ smiled at me as she pulled me into a hug "you look beautiful" she whispered in my ear I blushed "not half as good as you.....how long have you been up here?" I replied

"About an hour why?" She said looking at Henry who was siting on my hip "go down stairs I'll look after Henry"

"No I can't ask you to do that" i gently shoved her out the door " good thing you didn't ask me and plus I would much rather stay up here and play with Henry, isn't that right?" I said looking over to the nodding boy.

"Thank you Liv" JJ yelled as she walked down the stairs, "so my little monster what do you want to do?" I asked Henry as I placed him back on the ground "cars!" He screamed pointing to the toy scattered on the ground.....well that was easy.

Broom-Broom......Olivia?" We had been playing for about and hour now "yeah?" I replied softly "can we play something else pleeeeaaasssseee?" He asked "yeah sure bud, what do you want to play?" Henry quickly jumped up "TAG!!" He sprinted out of the room "wait"i laughed

How does he have so much energy? I ran down the stairs after Henry.

Once I reached the bottom of the staircase I spun Henry around and picked him up, both of us in fits of laughter "no you weren't supposed to get me!" Henry laughed.

I tickled Henry laughing as he squirmed on my hip. someone cleared their throat, our heads shot up to the direction of the sound.

The team and will were standing in the doorway with smiles on their faces, JJ and Spencer had the biggest smiles, "aww that's so cute!" Garcia exclaimed.

I blushed and smiled "can we go back up stairs?" Henry whispered in my ear, I giggled and nodded "we'll leave the adults to talk about adult stuff" I said as I walked back upstairs.

SPENCER'S POV

Seeing Olivia and Henry playing really opened my eyes......she is going to be an amazing mother I just hope it's to my children. "Olivia's gonna make a great mum" JJ gushed almost reading my mind I nodded.

We talked and laughed for about another hour before Olivia came back downstairs, she sat next to me on the couch I smiled to her, she returned the smile and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Olivia.....your gonna make a great mother one day" Emily stated Olivia buried her face into my shoulder trying to hide the blush forming on her cheeks, we chuckled.

She looked up from my shoulder, into my eyes "one day" she whispered "one day" I agreed with a smile.

"Why can't we be like that?" Garcia Joked with Morgan.

**time skip**

OLIVIA'S POV

I woke with the familiar feeling of Spencer's arms wrapped around me, I smiled at his touch and snuggled closer into his chest, Spencer gently stirred in his sleep before his eyes flickered open.

"Merry Christmas" I mumbled excitement lingering on my words "Merry Christmas love" my heart fluttered as it did every time Spencer called me 'love'.

I shuffled out of bed pulling Spencer out with me.

"Olivia can I ask you something?" Spencer asked as we sat at the dinning room table eating breakfast I nodded looking up at him, "why do you love Christmas so much?" I took a second to think about my answer "I don't know.......but I have always seen it as a new start, you know new year new start it was one of the only way I stayed sane while I was younger and I just love the feeling you get in December" I explained.

"Present time!!" I yelled as we finished our breakfast "your such a kid" Spencer chuckled "yeah but you love me for it" I replied sliding my hands around his neck "yes I guess I do" his hands hugged around my waist, I left a soft but meaningful kiss on his lips and ran into living room where the tree was set up and colourful boxes lay under.

"Wait there's one more" Spencer said I looked under the tree............. no more presents I looked back to him in confusion.

He gently slipped a small black velvet box out of his pocket, I gasped when I realized what he was doing "Olivia, I know we haven't been together that long but what I am certain of is that I love you and I can't imagine my life with out you, you make me happy and with that said Olivia will you marry me?

Tears welled up in my eyes no words could explain how overwhelmed and overjoyed I was, I nodded not being able to put together a sentence with all the emotions.

He gently slid the engagement ring on my finger (picture up top or to the side) I jumped up tears spilling from my eyes I wrapped my arms around Spencer's neck again and smashed my lips onto his the kiss quickly deepened and got heated I wrapped my legs around Spencer's waist as he walked us into the bedroom he pulled away for a millisecond "are you sure?" He asked obviously remembering my past i didn't answer I just kissed him again.

;) winky faces lead to kinky places.

(Hey guys thanks for Reiding yay Olivia said yes aaawww wasn't that adorable, two updates in one day yay anyway stay awesome Gubler nation)