George's Search History...

George was on the dream smp flying around with his trident, just messing around when he was off stream...

<Georgenotfound> Karl have you seen my netherite helmet?
He typed in chat, not expecting a reply but...
<Karljacobs> mm no
<Karljacobs> I think Wilbur took it and thought it was Phil's
<Georgenotfound> ok ty for telling me Karl :]
<Karljacobs> no problem dude! :))

George smiles and takes his hand off his mouse and keyboard and grabs his phone, he swipes up and puts in his password, goes to messages and opens Alex's contact.

Quackity
You left your laptop at my house lol
I'm gonna go through your search history

George
Alex quackity. Don't you dare!

Quackity
What's so secretive George?
You got some porn or shit on here?
_______
George leaves him on read. Not wanting to talk to him, athough Alex did prove his point. George did search up some stuff a few nights before he went over to his house.

Later when George streams...

"Hi! Hello!" He waves. Wearing a white shirt with black shorts, he decided to stream alittle bit of minecraft. Not doing much except getting in a voice chat with Alex... well, Alex wanted him too.

"George.. are you mad?" Alex asked, the 'George' more sounding like a moan. George bottomed out, his shorts getting tighter but not to tight to hurt.
"Yes Quackity, what are you going to do about it?" George muted and smiled to his stream, telling them to stop spamming, "he's smiling!" "He's faking being mad!" George unmuted and started to try to hide his smile. Alex laughed. When he did George got a notification on discord from dream saying "your streaming. I know, but could I possibly join the call with you and Quackity?" George let dream enter the call. Then later Karl, and Sapnap.
__________
Time skip...
__________

After stream Quackity is still on call with George, everyone else left since they wanted to stream theirselves. "do you want me to bring over your laptop? I didn't even look through it... I was joking." He lied in a soft tone, trying to lighten George's mood. (He did look through it)
"Mhmm." George huffed.
"Fine." Alex laughed and said his goodbyes.

Not to long after Alex showed up at George's door, brought the laptop in one hand and other hand knocking repeatedly at his door until he answered.
George opened the door to see Alex frowning in a dominant way, merely grinning. Alex walks in the door and throws the laptop on the couch and pins George up against the wall.

"Alex! What the hell are you— shit.." he says as Alex starts giving George hickeys on his soft spot. Alex giggles and starts to push him towards his room, still roughly making purple marks. George gets thrown onto his bed and Quackity gets on top of him, he kisses his mouth and bites his bottom lip. Earning a moan from George and allowing Alex to slip inside his mouth, they both have a tongue fight, Alex winning by a lot. He makes sure there is no pieces of George's mouth left untouched. Alex slides his hands down George's chest, tugging at the white shirt before pulling it off, George's chest completely exposed to Alex.

Alex gets off George and pulls down his shorts, leaving him only in his boxers. Alex leans down and licks a circle around his erect member in his grey boxer, leaving a dark wet shade of grey where his tongue lingered. George threw his head back and moaned, Alex smirked and moved his mouth to George's nipples. His tongue swirling around them.
"Al- Alex..- holy..- shIT" Alex let his hands roam George's back, before letting go of his nipple, he kisses it, with a shit eating grin his mouth makes his way to George's V-Line.. and licks the outline of it. He grabs George's boxers by the rim with his teeth, pulling down the boxers mid-thigh, he did the same with the other side. Letting George's fully erect member spring out of his tight boxers. He moans just at the cool air hitting his cock.

Alex does little kitten licks on the tip and plays with the veins... George grabs a hold of Alex's beanie and chucks it across the room, leaving George to grab his hair. He moans so loud, not caring if the whole street hears him, trusting into his mouth to get more attention. Alex immediately backs up and grins as he notices he left George in a moaning mess, thrusting into the air to try and get any type of friction. Alex laughs as he takes off his hoodie, leaving Alex in only sweatpants. George can't handle it and tries to jerk off at the sight but his hands are thrown over his head and tried with a leather belt. George looks up and sees that Alex is making the belt even tighter. He squirms around and tries undoing the belt but fails miserably. Alex laughs as he starts jerking George off.
"I know you like your wrist being tied together... not being able to move when someone else gives you pleasure."

_________

"Name three things what you and your partner would like to do in bed?" Alex said, reading out the prompt on jack box. No wonder why they rated this game as mature.
The options were...
We're tied up
Oh no
Untie me dream

Or

Cuddle
Cuddle
Cuddle me pls I'm so touch starved

The first one obviously written by Dream, quoting George in that one clip in minecraft championships.

The second one being written by Wilbur, quoting the people on Twitter.

Dreams got voted by the majority of the audience but the people who voted for him were alex, karl, sapnap, and George. Alex laughed and bit his lip just thinking about what he could do to George.

______

"I remember that so vividly, you thought I'd forget?"
George continued to squirm under Alex's grasp, knowing he wouldn't get out. His dick was twitching, knowing that he enjoyed this, but didn't want to show it. "Your member says otherwise..." Alex said, taking off his sweatpants and underwear. George wanted to cum so bad, thrusting into the air and rubbing his legs to get a touch.

Alex prys George's legs open, having no touch but still so close to cumming. "If you don't stop your gonna have to be here for the rest of the night all whiney and hard." George immediately stops his thrusting and groans, wanting; needing touch for his wet want. Alex goes down to George's cock and licks up the leaking pre-cum, making George moan and move around in the belt.

Alex stopped and turned George over, smacking his ass. He didn't apply no lube. No stretching either. He just thrusted into him. George put his head into the bedsheets, biting them to relieve the pressure. Alex was nice and he gave him a pillow to bite on if he went too rough. George immediately went to go bite it, drooling on it because of the moans escaping his mouth. Alex groans. He looks back at George for him to keep going, George let's go of the pillow, leaving a string of saliva to connect them. George nods in ecstasy and prepares.

Alex goes outwards and back in, then both hearing a slap sound. George goes back to the to the pillow and bites so hard he could probably tear the pillow case. His moans muffling. Alex groans at the tight feeling around his member, his hands going to George's hips and making sure there's going to be bruises in the morning. Alex thrusts again but this time keeps going, making a rhythm of various claps fulfilling the room, they both moan out each other's names, getting great pleasure from each other. Alex let's go of George's hips for a minute to feel George's stomach, Alex feels a bump and groans.
"Yo-you fe.. el me the-re georg.. e?" Alex tries to to get out while fucking the man below him. George nods into the drool filled pillow.

"Mmmppf... Alex... I'm so close." Alex starts to speed up and jacks off George in the same rhythm as he's going into him. George moans like crazy and cums on bedsheets, Alex does one more thrust with a moan coming from both of them. He cums deep inside George. Alex pulled out and some of his cum leaked out of George but he was too tired to do anything about it, he undid the belt and massaged George's wrist for him.

"I'm sorry.." Alex said, kissing his sore, red wrists.
"It's fine" George whispered, his voice is going to be gone by tomorrow morning. They both fell asleep with Alex being the big spoon and George being the little spoon.