Part 20

Dear diary,
I'm a twin. A long time ago I was apart of a family, a happy family. Which I know visited in my memory. I watched them happily hold their twin girls. There smiles light up the room. Then I hear foot steps approaching. Silas turned to Amara passing her my sister. "tréximo" he said to her giving her a reassuring smile. Run. The foot steps grew louder as the person became closer and closer to the tent. "Den se afíno" ("I'm not leaving you") Amara yelled tears in her hazelnut eyes. What was happening? Who was coming? Me and my sister began to cry. Echoing scream. We were scared. A lady burst into the tent her brown eyes in raged. "Pós bóreses" ("How could you") she yelled at Silas and Amara her jaw tight. Her amber skin burning with the anger she felt. I could tell see them together made her blood boil. Silas stood up from the bed, creating a shield for Amara and his kids. "Den tha váleis éna chéri stin oikogéneiá mou" ("You will not lay a hand on my family") Silas said his green eyes narrowing. Staring her down. "Sou édosa aftó to xórki kai écho ti dýnami na to afairéso. Aplá párte ti therapeía kai tha doúme o énas ton állo sýntoma" ("I gave you that spell and I have the power to remove it. Just take the cure and we will see each other soon.") She whispered. "Poté Qetsiyah" ("Never Qetsiyah") Silas spit. She gave a giggle her anger turning into murderous vengeance. With a snap of her fingers Silas began to desiccate. "No" Amara cried tears streaming down her face. Silas almost dead body collapsed to the ground. Qetsiyah slowly stepped over Silas body and move on to her next victim. My mother. I watched the chaos in silence. I could interfere. Even if I wanted to. Qetsiyah kneeled down beside her. A sinister smile across the face. Qetsiyah wiped away a tear from my mother face. Before forcing her hand into her chest. As my mother screamed, so did I. It felt like my world was crumbling apart. My parents were dead. And I wasn't going to get any answers. I had no one. Suddenly I was back at the booth at the mikaelson mansion. Tears in my eyes. I looked up at Tina her eyes were bleeding. Light red drops of blood streamed black eyes. My eyes grew wide. What happened? What did I do? Elijah and Klaus speeded over to help her. "You have to send me back" I shouted at Tina. "I can't! You must have done something" Tina responded forcefully letting go of my hands and bring them up to her face wiping the blood away. "You don't understand I have to see them again" I yelled standing up from the table. I had to see my mother sun kissed skin and my fathers green eyes and there happy faces. I had to see them again. Before they were ripped away from me. "What don't you understand, I can't" Tina yelled back. I felt a warm tear run down my cheek. "Fine" I angrily said before turning to leave. "Grace" Klaus said leaving Tina and chasing after me. With I flick of my hand the big black doors swung wide open. "Don't follow me Klaus" I yelled looking into his eyes before exiting. Slamming the doors behind me.