Homeroom

Key
~Thoughts~

*Me inserting myself*

|singing| 

Hey! 

   Names Peter Parker your 15 year old vigilante, criminal, though preferably your friendly neighborhood web slinger. And yes 15, sadly I'm nothing but a tiny child with adjustments and tools. But that's not important, what is important is can I stick to-

"Help!" A shrill scream startled me but, flipping off my perch I took a running start to a nearby alleyway paying attention to any other exclamations on my way. Crouching down in my signature way.

3rd Pov

     "I thought raccoons only came out at night?" He quipped shooting  a web, sending the knife stuck into the wall. Before cocooning the robber on the floor, it was gross but hey, maybe they shouldn't have tried to rob someone. Usually he would have dragged the fight out but he was going to be late for school.  

  "Call the police Ma'am and have a nice day." Peter said tipping his imaginary hat, y'know maybe he might get a real one.(*wink*)

   ~That should go on the drawing board~

    Leaping over the gap between buildings, he began running to school leaping over chasms and making his way to the building of hell and misery. It wasn't long before he gracefully dropped down between buildings and landed in an alley, switching into his uniform quickly, not wanting to delay any more time. Fearing his date should the school call.

      Luckily it wasn't a difficult process simply taking  his hood and mask off depositing them in his book bag before putting his school stuff on, careful  when overlaying with previous wounds. Baggy jeans, a hoodie and sneakers. Before taking off, and running into the building straight to his locker only to greet his friends.

"Sup guys!" Greeting them with his usual joy, they looked down a bit before Ned ruffled his hair in a childish manor and MJ simply nodded a bit before diving back into her book, full on ready to tune the pair geeking out over some new movie or something. She wasn't wrong either the moment he sat down the battle began going back and forth about powers and abelites, MJ couldn't help the snort that escaped at the appalled look on Peter's face when Ned said Scarlet Witch is more badass than Black Widow. To be honest if you were just walking in it would look like Ned had personally did something horrid to Peter, and in the 15 year old's view Ned did.

   "How tho, what's your evidence. Back it up?" MJ found herself getting reigned in more because if there is anything better than crisis facial situations it's when Peter is the one that causes them, for one single reason. 

It looks like a pissed off kitten, but can cause so much damage. 

  "Well have you seen Scarlett Witch's powers I mean come on that's totally badass, and the way she can fly is awesome." Ned said going off about how cool she is, though the obvious way the color drained from his face when Peter got that look was beautiful.

  MJ sketched the expression making sure to get the panic in his eyes, and the way his mouth closed in a silent whimper, getting ready to watch the Verbal beat down happen.

  "First off," The sassy hair flip just made Ned wanna hide, the little thing was serious, " she can wipe the floor with Scarlett Witch, who to be honest the first thought after loosing her parents is let's join a terroist organization, like my bad leave one war to join another one. And, then without her powers she has no other known talents. Black Widow is skilled in hand to hand and long range and in Civil War at least she tried to talk unlike some people." Peter's voice was heated as he began speaking a bit faster, spitting out facts. It was a scary sight to see but damn was it hilarious.

  MJ, among some other students in homeroom paused shocked at the debate happening, like sure seeing the quiet boy so loud was one thing, but watching him go off was just a sight, especially the fire in his eyes becoming to real. MJ though being closer at the unblinking boy could see something glow in his eyes, not literally like it was bright. Maybe a light purple?

    "Sorry to disturb this emotional beatdown, but what's up with the eye?" She said watching his reaction, he hid it well but that little flinch was obvious to her. Covering his face he immediately asked to use the restroom not wanting them to see, whatever drew MJ's attention in. Scrambling to pack his bag, and stammering out goodbyes before dashing to the nearest bathroom. 

    When he met himself in the mirror, he saw his contact slipping causing some tears to fall, as he finally blinked. Tears slid down his face quickly going from clear to murky picking up his foundation from under it. Sighing angrily he went into a stall sliming the door behind him, before sitting down and pulling out a compact fixing his contact and drying his cheek to wipe away the residue, hissing as he touched on a new bruise, still pink from the first hit from no more than an hour ago. 

   He sighed angrily at it, it's not like he meant to make eye contact at her. She called him and he looked up silently only to be slapped imminently to the ground with a harsh glare. In which for the caretaker to step on him before walking away. 

Huffing he made sure to quickly reply concealer before going to class, rubbing his head aware of those eyes watching him, making him tinge pink under it all. It wasn't something that was rare at all, more of a secret tradition. This was there way of communicating, Peter saw it as sweet and could only try and hide a smile before tapping his foot twice in return.

   It was a quiet but simple message but they both understood. Leaving Peter to drown in his thoughts, thinking about his situation, in all truth the orphanage wasn't abusive just a bit(read:very) mean, but it was only to him so he probably did something. Peter simply drowned in his thoughts for his first period not really making much effort to separate himself from his own mind and reality. 

Simply drifting in and out, like a tide.

*So what do you guys think of the first chapter of the rewrite, let me know also I still don't know the ship, and I'm going to be adding elements from another show. And for the ship to be honest I've me your ideas cause I have no clue, I'm allowing OC's if you want just tell me in the comments, and Ill probs randomly pick, and let me know what you think*