𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬: 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬, 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲

Your eyes flutter open scanning your bedroom "it was just a dream" you murmur to yourself, seeing your girlfriend Yelena sleeping peacefully you where so needy for her but wanted to let her sleep, you went under your bed to get a large black box that had all of your "toys" and decided to get the one she gotten you for your birthday, you shift over to your side hoping not to wake her after that you turn it on to medium setting and put the toy to your needy cunt. Your quiet moans fill the air then you feel someone's breath on your neck "starting without me hm? What did I tell you about that always ask" Yelena purrs taking the vibrator from you and putting it on the nightstand, her long slender fingers find your wet needy cunt "please Yelena" you beg grinding your hips against her palm, two of her long fingers slowly sink inside of you making you moan "that's it baby" she murmurs against your neck as you pant "I'm so close please mommy let me-" she kisses the shell of your ear then licks it "go ahead my pet, make a mess for me" she whispers as a free hand grips your throat but not to tight "thank you" you whisper gripping her fingers while your juices run down her finger and your leg.

She then flips you over on your back, her long figure towering over your small body, "you thought I was done, that's a shame baby I'm not gonna stop until you're crying and begging me to stop" she says attaching her strap-on to her body.