chapter 6

The day started like every other day. The difference is that I was tired. I couldn’t sleep very well yesterday.

I wondered if I looked like a zombie, as I dragged myself to class. Uraraka had to almost carry me, since we were almost to late for school.

As soon as we walked in, i sat down at to my place and decided to take a power nap. I laid my head on my table and closed my eyes.

Urararka would tell me as soon as Aizawa would turn up. I think ten minutes had passed till I felt a tap on my head. It was time to shine, Aizawa walked in and started the lecture.

He explained that we would do rescue training and that we should change up. We did as we were told and got into the bus.

Iida was yelling something about, where everyone should sit. Which made him realize that we were not sitting in the bus he had expected. He planed even the smallest detail.

I sat next to Todorokie. He didn't seem to care and he looked like a calm person. I could need some rest now.

I plugged in my headphones and listened to some music. I heard Bakugou yelling even throu my headphones, but I was to tired to look why. Soon after that I drifftet to sleep.

I felt a pat on my head and I opend my eyes. "We are here." I heard a calm voice. I looked up and saw Todorokie right infront of me. "Omg I am so sorry! I didnt mean to sleep on your shoulder!" My face heated up and I probably looked like a tomato.

"Its alright." This neutral voice made it hard to decide if he was pissed or just relaxed. We stood up and walked into the building.

I stood next to Uraraka and Midoriya. Or at least I thought so. Nr. 13, a big astronomic marshmallow of a man, was explaining something but I couldn't really focus on what he said. I turned around and saw that I caught Aizawas attention by turning away from Nr. 13.

I just smiled and was about to turn around again. Suddenly, in the corner of me eye I saw something. I turned back to Aizawa and stepped a bit closer to him.

What is that? "Is there any problem (L/N)?" He asked in a mad voice. "Is this part of the training?" I was now standing directly next to him. And looked down at the black mist.

He moved his hand infront of me and pushed me back. "No! Those are villains!" A shiver ran down my spine as soon as he said those words.

The fist person walking through... that can't be. Uraraka grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. "Isn’t that the guy you pumped into the other day?" I nodded.

"Go back to Nr.13! NOW!" Uraraka started walking backwards, not letting go of my hand. The guy locked eyes with me and pointed at me. That's nothing I would wanted to deal with today.

Uraraka let go of my hand as we got closer to Nr.13. Aizawa jumped into action and I? I don't know. I fell. Everything went black.

I reopened my eyes and could only see my classmates from far away. But there weren't many of them. Did the villains split us up?

I didnt even pay attention to were i was standing. I saw Aizawa fight some of them and I thought that I wanted to help him. I started to run but felt a hand on my wrist that held me back.

"You already want to leave?" The creepy voice said behind me. I turned around and was out of a sudden face to face with the boy I pumped into. Or face to hand hehe. Stop. Now is not the time for jokes. I mentally slapt myself.

"May I show you something?" Even when I could not see his face I could tell, that he had a creepy smile. His red eyes which seemed so soft the other day are now scarier than anything I had ever seen.