Prologue ~ Present Time + Intro

(A/N) Hiii! This first chapter isn't going to be very long, but it is going to be a lot of fluff. To set the scene, Thor and Bruce got back from Sakaar; the Avengers all live in the Compound; Civil War mess is non-existent/wishy-washy forgiven, it's up for interpretation; it's in the 2017/2018 area; Infinity War doesn't happen and therefore Endgame doesn't happen; and the most important thing: Thor and Bruce are in love and are dating. Enjoy! :) 

Thor cannot deny that he's grown fond of Bruce. After Sakaar, they have grown very close. The Avengers welcomed them with open arms when they came back to Earth, and were as equally surprised and happy when Thor and Bruce announced their new relationship. All are living at the Avengers Compound. At the moment,  all is fine. No otherwordly threats, no threats from within the atmosphere, nor any to their personal lives either.

Thor takes one last look at the view of the starry night sky outside before going into the room he shares with Bruce. 

He heads down the hall and opens the door to find Bruce with a small light on, reading a thick book, glasses pressed up against his face, brows knotted with concentration. Thor grins. How he loves Bruce.

Thor clears his throat. Bruce looks up and smiles when he sees Thor, then puts his book away and places his glass on top of it. He waits for Thor to come lie down before turning off the light.

"Goodnight, Thor," Bruce murmurs as Thor wraps his arms around him.

"Goodnight Bruce," Thor whispers in his boyfriend's ear. He kisses him on the forehead. "I love you."

"Love you too," Bruce returns sleepily before nuzzling into Thor's chest and falling into a peaceful sleep.

In the moment, Thor is content. For a second he hears a strange voice in his head, and maybe he should try to figure out what it is, but he ignores it. He closes his eyes, and within minutes he is asleep.

So how was that? Honestly, just writing something so pure fluff gets me SOOO happy. I just really need a universe where they went through Sakaar together and are boyfriends and the Avengers know it and what not. Anyway, I'm still new to Wattpad, so expect updates to be spontaneous, whether a bunch at once or kinda spread out. I already pre-wrote this story, so I just need to revise anything and figure out the spacing and post it here. I'm excited for this! Tell me what you guys think, throughout the whole thing!

Please. No homophobia, profanities, or hate in the comment section.

Best,

~Your Author (Who ships Thor and Bruce probably beyond the point of what's reasonable)