Campout from hell

It was Friday the same day as the pool and what happened with Wendy.the campons was at eight so I had a couple hours to spare I decided that I would head over an hour early to set up some things I got at the drugstore to make tonight really fun and let loose a bit. So I got dressed (that's the pic of myself I took before I left)

I was wayyyy dressed up but I headed over and heard talking so I hid behind a tree and listened "idk what to tell nerissa I just - when I kissed lexi it felt different"I heard yeah yeah say after that my heart dropped and I can home crying and I D...

I was wayyyy dressed up but I headed over and heard talking so I hid behind a tree and listened "idk what to tell nerissa I just - when I kissed lexi it felt different"I heard yeah yeah say after that my heart dropped and I can home crying and I DEFINITELY  wasn't going to see any of them anytime soon. I was home crying and crying and heard a knock on my door I didn't answer bc I knew it was yeah yeah and obvi I didn't wanna talk to him.I ignored him for the rest of the night and in the morning I woke up to my alarm my mascara was all down my face and I was a mess my parents were out of town as of early this morning and I was alone like always.I ran downstairs I could barely eat.so I came up with a plan to break up with him.I wrote a message on one of my old baseballs and it said " hey it's nerissa I won't be returning to the sandlot anytime soon or maybe ever and I just wanted to tell you yeah yeah since your the one reading this that it's all YOUR fault we're done.." and when I saw them practicing I threw yeah yeah the ball and left he was confused until he read it. He started tearing up and crying and they guys worried about him and then they read it.they understood why I was mad. But they wanted me to come back and each of them made many failed attempts to bring me back but I was over it so I was gonna show them what they were missing.I NERISSA AM GONNA RE-INVENT MYSELF.