𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

"How much longer is she gonna sleep for?"

"You're the one that put her out. Shouldn't you know that?"

"Hey, don't act like that was my idea. She was freaking the fuck out."

"Shh! Christ, I think she's waking up."

You slipped into consciousness all at once. A fleeting sense of vertigo washed over you and made your head pound with a sickening dizziness before you finally gathered the strength to lift your head up and slowly blink your eyes open.

The first thing you realized was that you were no longer in the back of a moving car like you had been when you fell asleep. Or rather, when you were drugged into sleep. The events of your escape were still blurry, but you knew one thing was certain. You weren't at Windsor College and you were never going back there again. 

Your arms were sore and painfully stiff, making it difficult to roll your shoulders back into place. Dried tears clung to your face, crusting in the lavender bags underneath your eyes and making the skin of your cheeks itch.

The second thing you noticed was that you had no idea where you actually were. There weren't many context clues for you to work with in your limited field of vision, but from what you could tell; you were propped up against a metal support beam on a cold cement floor. Above you was a low ceiling that might've been only a foot or so taller than you if you were standing up-right.

With a muffled groan, you tried to regain your balance and inchworm into a standing position only to instantly furrow your eyebrows together in confusion. Your hands were not hanging loosely at your sides. Instead, they were bound tightly behind you with what you could only assume was ducktape.

A panicked breath rose in your throat, only to be stopped short by the sticky silver barrier that covered your lips. So you were tied up and gagged in the middle of a dark empty basement. Awesome.

Just as you were about to start hyperventilating, two long shadows plastered themselves across the floor in front of you, dipping in and out of view as the dangling lightbulb flickered overhead. You glanced up through your eyelashes, only acutely aware that your smudged mascara had left raccoon prints around your eyes.

Billy and Stu slipped out of the shadows just to leer down at you, shooting you smug looks like it was somehow your fault that you ended up in that position. Those sick and twisted motherfuckers.

Clicking his tongue loudly, Billy crouched down in front of you, standing so close that you could almost feel his breath fanning against your face. It smelled vaguely of cinnamon-flavored Altoids which relaxed you enough not to start fuming at his next words.

"Good morning, sweetheart."

You frowned and curled your knees tight against your chest. You were still wearing the clothes that you were taken away in. Mickey's blood had dried black against the fabric, making it pinch and cling to your skin uncomfortably. You would kill for a hot shower right about now.

Cooing at your winced expression, Billy put his hands on his knees and cocked his head to the side like he always used to do underneath the Ghostface mask. "I'll let you out," he rasped, voice low and gravelly, "but you need to promise me that you'll play nice."

You let out an exasperated huff, making the ducktape bubble against your lips. Not wanting to give in to his ego, you looked up past him at Stu who was standing a little ways behind, rocking back and forth on his heels boredly. He was just itching to hug you again but he knew better than to interfere with whatever his friend had planned.

Just before you could make pleading eyes up at the taller boy, Billy gripped your chin in his large hand and drew your face back down so that you were once again making eye contact. Like always, his eyes were mysterious pools of near-black. There was a dark look to them, but not the one he usually got when he killed someone. This look was teasing — like he knew just how mad he was making you.

"You wanna stay here forever?"

You took another quick look around you — at the cold, mildewy walls and rough concrete floors — before quickly shaking your head from side to side.

Both boys chuckled and the sound echoed throughout the small room. Billy let go of your chin and leaned back on his heels, hands resting on his knees. "You promise not to do anything stupid?"

You nodded.

"Good girl."

The snap of his fingers sent Stu stepping around you, crouching down just out of sight and quickly getting to work on the layers and layers of ducktape that bound your hands together uncomfortably near the small of your back. The bindings weren't tight at all, but they still did a good job of holding you in place.

Meanwhile, Billy returned his hand to the side of your face, cupping it gently in his left palm before using the other to tear off the corner of the tape that covered the entire bottom half of your face. You winced, fighting your first instinct which was to squeal loudly in pain.

The torn adhesive burned your skin and you could feel beads of blood blooming across your fragile bottom lip. Thankfully, you weren't even given a chance to cry out before Billy tilted his face into yours and kissed you deeply, swiping his tongue across your lip and collecting the blood that had gathered there.

You gasped in surprise, the sound muted through the kiss, but as soon as you felt the last strip of tape fall away from your hands, he pulled himself back, eyes darkened even further with something you couldn't identify. but you knew it couldn't have been anything innocent by the way he continued to make intense eye contact with you. 

No matter what he did, there was nothing Billy could do to make himself look any less predatory. Not that he would ever want that to happen anyway.

It was quiet for a moment while you rubbed the raw skin of your wrists. You had no idea how long it had been since you were put to sleep in the back of the getaway car, but it didn't feel like it had been more than a few hours.

Once you were sure that nothing was broken or bruised, Stu reappeared at your side and offered you his steady arm to hoist yourself into a standing position. You wobbled at first, but he was there to catch you before you could faceplant into the cement.

"W-Was that...entirely necessary?" You croaked, careful not to raise your voice in case the 'don't do anything stupid' rule from earlier still applied.

Both boys blinked down at you for a moment before Billy chuckled once more and ran the pad of his thumb over the drop of red that was still lingering on his lip. The action made you shiver and Stu pulled you tighter against his side, afraid that your knees would buckle and send you flying back down to the floor.

"You can never be too careful, babydoll," he said, answering your question with a surprising level of sarcasm. They shared a look over your head, reminding you once again how short you were compared to these criminally attractive psychos. 

"But since you've promised to behave, I think it's time we took you home." 

(A/N: SURPRISE SHAWTY!! I didn't think I was going to post anything tonight, but I got a sudden burst of inspiration. I'm definitely changing the cover later so just bear with me for now. I hope you like it! The spotify playlist will be out shortly so I'll be sure to link it when it is ready. I'll also come back to edit sometime tomorrow, just to make sure everything reads okay in the light of day. If you see any mistakes, call me out! It helps to make the editing process go faster. That's all for now!)