Chapter 9:GLOW

"This will do" Ichigo said as he and Rukia walked into a large room

Rukia looked around, it was a large room covered in black marble walls and with a Black Marble floor, it was roughly the size of a regular house, there were doors leading to several other places such as a kitchen and a bathroom, but most noticeable of all was the large bed that sat at the end of the room. Ichigo sighed as he shut and locked the door and made his way to the bed

"This is it" Ichigo said as he sat down on the bed "Our new home"

"He's still adjusting to all of this…" she noticed "Well I am too…"

Without anymore words, she walked over and sat down at his side

"I Never dreamed that it would be like this" Ichigo sighed "I always imagine being thanked for killing Aizen, then I'd confess to you and my life would be filled with joy until the day I died"

"All that matters is that we're together…" She said as she placed her hand on his "Nothing else matters as long as I have you…"

"Thank you Rukia" Ichigo said, finding his first true smile of the day "I Don't know where I'd be without you, you're the only person who accepts me for who I am…even after you saw me transform into that thing when I fought Renji and Byakuya, you still stood by my side"

"I don't care about the mask" she said as nudged toward him "I know who's behind it…"

"I Can't thank you enough" he smiled as he leaned over and kissed her

"For far too long, love had been a stranger to my heart" She admitted as they broke their kiss "And now that I have love, I'm going to keep it forever"

"Will you always love me?" Ichigo asked in-between kisses

"Yes" she groaned as his lips moved to her neck

"Holy Shit!" he gasped "Where the hell did I get the courage to do this?"

"I don't know where he got this courage from but it saves me from making the first move" she moaned

"Rukia" he groaned as he pulled away "I'm sorry, I'm going too fast aren't I?"

"No" she said as she placed his hand on her lap "You nearly died today and I realised I could lose you at any given moment, So I want to show you…just how much I love you…"

"S-She wants to do…that?" he stuttered

"You want to make love?" he asked with wide eyes, she merely nodded in response

"I want to embrace our love, I know we'll both regret if we don't and we never find out…" She said

"She has a point" he noted "And who am I to deny my wife what she wants…Besides, I want to feel her naked body against mine"

"I Want to embrace out love as well" he said "More than anything, I want to become one with you…"

"Everyday, When I'm around you, My heart feels like tugged out of my chest, just talking to you right to you right now give me a strange feeling in my stomach, I Don't know if that's what love really feels like"

"I feel the same" Ichigo Smiled as he leaned in to kiss her "Every single day, My heart beats like I'm going into cardiac arrest, all thanks to you Rukia

"Ichigo" she groaned as he withdrew his lips from hers "I Don't know how much longer I can live like this, without truly becoming one with you, I…I Want you!"

"I Want you more than anything" He Smiled, her talk was so arousing that he could take her right on the spot, she could see his arousal ripping through his hakama, He Smiled as she laid down on their bed, she lay there, looking at him with those beautiful violet eyes, she was so gorgeous and her body was perfect, He Couldn't wait to make her his...