13

Chan smiled as he saw all his members messing around "Crap!" Chan looked, and saw Seungmin holding his arm "You okay Min?" Seungmin nodded.

"I'm okay hyung, just dropped something." Chan nodded, before making sure to see if Seungmin's arm is okay "Min you're bleeding, go have Hyunjin help you." Seungmin nodded.

Hyunjin was texting his parents when he saw Seungmin coming up to him "Hm?" Hyunjin asked "Can you help me with this?" Seungmin showed.

Hyunjin nodded, and they both went to the bathroom since there was a first aid kit in there.

Soon Minho came by, and grabbed his bag "You okay Minho?" Chan asked worried "I'm fine, just tired from dancing." Chan nodded.

Jisung then came to Chan and hid behind him "Yongbok wants to kill me." Chan laughed "Mate don't do that." Felix sighed "He stole my phone." Chan looked at Jisung.

"Hey I put it back." Jisung defended himself "Really?" Felix asked "Nope." Jisung laughed, before pointing to Changbin.

Felix looked at Jisung "Hyung can I kill him?" Chan laughed "No." Felix groaned, and Jisung laughed, before running out the room with Jeongin since he was in part of the plan.

Felix groaned, and decided to just let Changbin have his phone "I'm not even going to try and grab it." Felix mumbled, and walked outside to the van.

Chan chuckled, and Changbin looked at Chan "So what do I do with Yongbok's phone?" Changbin asked "Give it to him." Changbin shrugged.

After Seungmin and Hyunjin came out from the bathroom, Chan looked at Seungmin's arm "You okay now?" Chan asked "Yup." Seungmin nodded.

Hyunjin grabbed Seungmin's bag, and walked out to the van.