Chapter 1

(Y/N) POV~

I curse myself as I walk through the school yard towards the building, I should have come early and waited in the library to avoid hearing all of the gossiping, it's so annoying, but it's too late for that at this point. "I think Oikawa is moving to my class!" I hear a girl say and her friends start talking about how jealous they are. "Oikawa is moving to class 4 can you believe it?" I hear another girl say to her friends. "I can't believe that I'm finally going to get to be in the same class as Oikawa!" Another person says as they shake with excitement.

I walk to my class trying the block out all of the people but it's not working. I wait outside of my classroom waiting for my teacher to call me in when the bell rings and the halls clear. "Class please welcome our new student who will be joining our class!" I hear the teacher say and the students whispering from where I stand, "Now I want you all to treat them with kindness and respect! Now can you please come in and introduce yourself?"

That's my cue. I open the door and walk in and stand in front of everyone, and their whispering stops as they look at me with wide eyes. I take a deep breath before I introduce myself. "I am Oikawa (Y/N)," I say and the classes eyes grow wider, if that's even possible, "But I prefer to be called by my first name instead of my last."

"Well then (Y/N)," The teacher says scanning the class, "You can sit beside Nami, she will be giving you a tour of the school when the school day ends. Nami please raise your hand." A girl from the back of the class raised her hand. I walked to the back and took my seat as the class broke out into whispers again.

"I'm Nami, but the teacher already told you that," she has a huge smile on her face, "You must be Oikawa Toru's sister." "Yes, sadly I'm his twin sister," I say with a small laugh, knowing that she'll probably try and use me to get to my brother, like most people do. "That must be hell," she laughs with me, "Don't worry I'm not one of his crazed fan girls. I personally don't see what they see in him, sorry if that was a little mean, I just don't find why they're all obsessed with him"

My eyes widen as I smile, finally someone, someone who doesn't love my brother.

"Oh no, that wasn't mean at all," I smile at her, "It's nice to finally be around someone that isn't 'in love' with my brother, even at my old school there were people obsessed with him, and that was in America." "Well there's a lot more people drooling all over him here, they'll probably think you're married to him since you have the same last name," She says laughing and I made a fake gagging noise causing her to laugh more. "I would rather be burned at the stack than be married to him," I tell her as we both started to laugh silently.

Honestly I think Nami could be my first friend, well in a sense. I've had friends, yes, but honestly I've just always felt like they we're only using me for my brother. They would get upset if I called him annoying, and would always defend him in any situation. I probably could have made some friends in America since there were only a few people who would say that they're in love with him there, but I just wanted to focus on school.

"Okay class, I know it's exciting having a new student but we still have work to do," the teacher says from the front of the class.

AN- I know it's not the best, but I can't be bothered to put anymore effort into it-  Hope you liked the start of this book! Thank you for reading (This chapter has been edited?)

Word Count~ 683