Chapter 10

(Y/N) POV~
"No Nami you're not coming," I say as I shove her towards her house.

"But I need to make sure it goes well, wait my cousin left his walkie-talkies at my house I'll give you one so that we can communicate," She says smiling as she begins to run to her house, "You will not loose your wing man!"

"Nami no!" I yelled after her but it was to late since she was already coming back with a walkie-talkie in hand.

"Here you go!" She says handing it to a smile but it soon falters, "They won't work when they're too far away from each other"

"How about I just tell you about it when I get home?" I say patting her shoulder and she stares at me.

"You'll embarrass yourself without me," She says blankly.

"Thank you for the words of encouragement," I say with a smile and pat her shoulder, "Bye Bye now!"

I walk to my house and start to pick out what I'm going to wear, I could always just stay in my uniform but I feel like I should put in at least a bit of effort.

"Yes! This is perfect!" I say once I picked something out.

(Now my lovely readers is the time that you get to use your imagination as much as you want, the outfit can be anything from a t-shirt and pants to an inflatable flamingo costume, even a bat morph suit if you really want, have fun)

I quickly get changed and run out of my room to be stopped by my brother, "I trust Iwa-chan but if he hurts you, you have to tell me, since I'm not allowed to come on the date with you I won't know what happens, so I trust you to tell me"

"Wow, you seem like you'd kill your best friend for me," I say patting his head and he gets a bit upset.

"I would if I felt like I had to," He said as he glared at me and swatted my hand away before fixing his hair, "And I told you not to touch my hair"

"Oh, sorry for messing up the only hair you have left," I say with a smile and he glared at me as I walk past him to the stairs.

"Shut up!" He yells as I hear him storm into his room and slam the door.

"I'm a great sister," I mutter to myself with a smile as I leave the house, "Wait where am I going? We didn't agree on a place, oh no what am I supposed"

I feel a hand land on my shoulder and I scream as I'm pulled out of my thoughts, "I'm being abducted!"

"Have the aliens finally heard my calls!" My brother yells as his window opens and he sticks his head out and looks down at me, "Oh, (Y/N) you made me think that you were being abducted by aliens, it's just Iwa-chan, calm down!"

"Oh," I say as I turn around to face Iwaizumi, "Oh! I'm sorry for thinking that you were abducting me"

"No, I'm sorry for scaring you," He said taking his hand off of my shoulder.

"No no, it's okay, I was just lost in thought," I say shaking me head and smiling before hearing gagging noises.

"Ew! Stop looking at each other like that!" I hear my brother yell before he closes his window.

"I'll kill him," Iwaizumi mutters.

"Can I help?" I ask and he smiles at me, "So where are we going?"

"I haven't really thought about that, where do you want to go?" He asks and I quickly grab his hand and rush off towards a near by park.

"There's this lovely old couple that sells ice cream in the park over here, I've only been there once since I've come back to Japan," I say as I spot the small cart that the couple sell ice cream from. I hear Iwaizumi laugh from behind me and I slowly stop before turning to him a bit confused, "Why are you laughing?"

"It's just nice to see you so excited about something," He said with a smile and I stare at him for a moment before turning away, "I'm sorry"

"No it's fine, thank you, umm," I start to freak out slightly. It wasn't really a complement but it's the closest thing that I've gotten to one that isn't from some creepy person.

"(Y/N)?" He questions and I slowly turn to him, "You're all red"

"I know," I mutter as I try to find something to look at, what the heck is happening to me?

"Come on, what's your favourite type of ice cream that they have, I'll pay for it"

AN-
I'm sorry for making you all wait long for updates, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter
I'm also very sorry if Iwaizumi seems out of character in this story
Word Count~ 835