Scene 7.1

EXT. MOUNTAINS/GRASSY PLAINS- FEW DAYS LATER

SHOW IN/OUT- "Two Weeks Later"

Beautiful mountains side with wide plains of grass and flowerbeds. It's a peaceful place.

In the ground are rows of tombstones. On the front row are SEVEN main ones. One reads, "Hagar." Second one beside it reads, "Nasia." And the third one reads, "Gama, son of Ogar." The fourth one reads, "Site, best player." The fifth one reads, "Kamali." The sixth one reads, "Enrique." The seventh one reads, "Kija Harris." The eighth one reads, "Hugh Joffrey."

One tombstone stands alone in front of this front row. It reads "Reginald Thompson, A Beloved Guardian Angel."

Alia places a rose beside Reginald's tombstone.

Standing in an arc in front of the many tombstones is Alia in the middle. To her right is Kerisa, Laura linked arms with John who wears a gold crown about his head that looks more like a headband. He looks proper like a king. Brad. Charlize and Craig. Beside them are others from the Legacy.

To Alia's left stands Taylor Dawson. Teri and Boris linked arms. Jamel. Karin. Enrique's bodyguard Lloyd, the Couch and the rest of the football team. Beside them are others from the Legacy.

Everyone is not crying but look sad. They hold a strong bond that makes

When Alia steps back into place. Kerisa steps to Reginald's tombstone and places another rose on top but this one is red. When she steps back into place Taylor steps forward and places a green rose on top of the others.

He returns to his spot.

DISSOLVE OUT:

DISSOLVE IN:

EXT. SAME LOCATION- A FEW MINUTES LATER

Everyone is going their own separate ways. Alia walks alone. Teri approaches her with Boris beside her.

TERI

(Whispers)

How are you doing?

ALIA

I'm holding up. You?

TERI

(Sounds uncertain)

I'm okay.

ALIA

You don't sound like it. What's wrong?

Teri does not speak but looks to Boris. He sighs.

BORIS

She is worrying about our runaway.

ALIA

(To Teri)

When did you ever worry about anything?

TERI

(Chuckles)

I don't know. That's out of the question. Where do you think Hooger ran off too?

ALIA

I don't know.

BORIS

Don't you think we should be going out searching for him?

ALIA

You know, I was thinking about doing that, but I changed my mind. We are at peace right now and we should keep it like this.

TERI

And just wait for something bad to occur?

ALIA

No we will wait for something good to occur. Bad things are only lent on our clothing. We will come by it when it comes and we will shake it off and return back to normal again.

TERI

You sound so sure.

ALIA

(Catches eyes with Taylor)

Well, it's nothing wrong with thinking positively.

TERI

(Sees who she's looking at)

Mmhm. Positively uh?

(Whispers playfully)

Make sure you stay positive-ly while you're with that magic sucker.

Alia gasps humorously as Teri pulls a laughing Boris away. Alia shakes her head and smiles at Taylor who continues walking towards his destination. Alia turns around and sighs. She takes in the scenery. The sky is bright and blue over the many mountains. Birds fly by.

ALIA (V.O.)

The power of peace is not fictional, make believe, false, or impossible to accomplish. It can be done. All you need is a Guardian Angel and everything will just fall in line.

EXT. ALIA'S EYES- CONTINUOUS

Alia's eyes are white and red and slowly turn black.

BLACKOUT

SHOW IN/OUT- "The End"

01umwZI;۠