❀ About Her

Character Information

❀ Full Name: Mori Ayaka

❀ Birthday: 23 May 1995 (1245) Hyogo, Japan

❀ Height: 157 cm

❀ Education(s): Inarizaki High (1st & 2nd Year); Fuko High (3rd Year); Veludo Arts University

❀ Occupation(s): (ACT 1) Mankai Company Lighting Designer; (ACT 2) Mankai Company Troupe Manager; Mankai Company Actor (Spring Troupe)

❀ Hobby: Watching online videos; reading

❀ Flower Motif: Deutzia

Character Introduction Ayaka's first experience standing on stage is when she was six as a member of a choir. Fallen in love with the feeling of being on stage, she joined school productions and she never let the opportunity to shine passed by. But after receiving less and less feedback from her peers, she chose to step out, thinking that she was never good enough to be commented on. Later, she discovered her talent in managerial tasks in high school. She is suggested by Tsuzuru (through Kazunari) to assist Mankai Company in lighting design when the company is looking for one for the spring debut play.

Character Description Ayaka has a jet black hair that barely touched her shoulders and a pair of spruce blue eyes. She is often found to wear a simple black t-shirt with small random logos or pictures, hooded drawstring jacket, jeans, and sneakers. Her practice attire is another plain black t-shirt with her maroon track jacket that she used to wear when she was a basketball manager in Inarizaki High. Instead of the issued white pants, she puts on a pair of black with white striped sweatpants and a pair of dark grey sports shoes.

 Instead of the issued white pants, she puts on a pair of black with white striped sweatpants and a pair of dark grey sports shoes

She is witty and expressive to counter the constant silence she tends to receive from others. Because of that, she can easily adapt to her surroundings and notices flaws in others and her own self. She has a short attention span yet she is still capable of multitasking.

Ayaka majored in Theatre Scenography and has a clear obsession with anything colourful, especially the stationaries she uses. The people in Mankai Company find it ironic that despite the meaning of her name and liking colourful things, she only wears black on herself. She said it is easier to wear than figuring out colour coordination every day.

Character Trivia

❀ Ayaka's name means 'colour' and 'flower'.

❀ She used to play and manage a basketball team in Inarizaki High.

❀ Kazunari is the first person she is friend with when she moved to Tokyo.

❀ She is promoted into Troupe Manager by Izumi after summer troupe's debut play ended.

❀ Outside of the spring troupe, she is close with Kazunari and Banri.