The Royal British Tea Party

The Royal British Tea Party or for you, tea party, is on this day. You got out of the shower after a normal morning training session that you always did back in Germany, with your brothers. Now you have Arthur with you for the morning training session and honestly, you beat Arthur in speed and strength. You surprised him by a lot that he was left dejected when he got home but you only pat his head and give him some encouragement that it won't be his last. You got dress for the tea party after a small breakfast with Arthur.

The ride to the tea party didn't take long as Arthur lives nearby the palace. He parks the car and help me out. I held onto is hand and got off the car smiling softly at him as the sun shine mildly on us. The trees give us shade and a nice bright sky and clouds above us to prove to us that the weather would be great throughout the day.

Formalities are given throughout the way in as you and Arthur wait for the host, The Queen of England to arrive. The both of you stand in line with all the other royals and duke and duchess and also lords and sirs and their family. It was a sight to see as everyone dress formally and in beautiful summer colours that gives you the feels of wanting to take pictures but the urges to react politely and not take your smartphone out was imminent as it would be impolite unless you ask for a permission to take pictures with the Queen, her Majesty, yourself. Soon the trumpets sound and the arrival of the Queen was announced through the speakers. You grip Arthur left hand as nerves comes over you while he gave you a soft glance and whisper to you that everything is alright and you told him how excited you were that you are going to meet the Queen. Finally the Queen arrive to the two of you and you bow and then shook her hand, "Your Majesty, may I take a picture with you." you voice out politely as your took out your smartphone and look at her. She politely nod and you grin as you took out your phone and got a wefie with the rest of the guest with Arthur on your side.

Throughout the tea party, you make small talks with the people around talking about hobbies and introduction. Then you would be by the table with Arthur for high tea. Seated and calmly looking at the performance by a classical symphony orchestra, you sip on your tea with a posh manner as Austria and Hungary demonstrated to you when you were young. This gives you a certain flashback of when your oldest brother burst into the room where you were learning from Roderich on proper etiquette with Elizabetha as the example. Gilbert loves to mess things up and ended up getting hit by Elizabetha with a frying pan as per usual. You and Ludwig are unfazed by the incident but you will often help in providing first aid when things got a little to far. Arthur lock eyes with you and raise his eyebrows a little, you then whisper to him the scene and his face turn red.

At the end of the day, the both of you got out for dinner and then went home to change. You got into a pair of long sweat pants and t-shirt. Arthur in his classic white shirt and black trousers. You were in the kitchen making some green tea to go with your reading. You eyes focus as you wait for your tea to brew. The silent 5 minute was resound with a timer you set while Arthur rest his head on your shoulder, hugging you from behind.

You quickly take the tea leaves out and set it aside as you put the pot of tea on a tray and arrange two tea cup on the tray. To go with it, you took out the Matcha cake you bought earlier from the bakery. Arthur just following you from behind as you walk into the library within his home and set the tray down on the table and serve the tea. You took the book you were interested in and smile as you look at the pouting Arthur. Since you kind of ignored him for a while. Without him noticing, you inched closer to him and kiss him, as you part a small smile graced his lips and his face brightens up. That also got the two of you to blush so red that Spain's tomato are crying out in pure shame. You took your book and begin to immerse yourself in the world of fantasy and romance while Arthur look at you and begin to draw your face on a blank paper before he continues to read his book. The rest of the night went by slowly as you two ended up in a cuddle while reading. Only to fall asleep after a while as the exhaustion took over.