Malfoy Manor

Y/N POV
Narcissa walked me up to the second floor where she leads me into a room in the back of one of the many hallways. All their bourse had were dark cold colors.

"This will be your room." She opened the door and let me walk in. It was around the same size as if I was in my dorm.
"Why are you helping me? Is this just to set me up for death later on?" I asked her coldly as I sat on the bed feeling tired.
"I'm trying to protect you. There is no need for two innocent lives to be lost. I also wanted to thank you for saving Draco. Is there anything you need before I go?" She seemed generally kind.
"Can I please have some food?"
"Of course. A house-elf will bring something right up. If you need anything just ring that bell and I will come." She gave me a small smile and I returned it. I had found comfort in being with her.

My life has changed so much in just the last few hours. Dumbledore was dead, I was now kidnapped, and everyone must be worried sick. Fred! He must be so scared and worried. I started crying thinking about how if I died I never gave him a proper goodbye.

"I decided to bring the food." I heard Narcissa come in, but I just kept my face buried with my hands.
"Oh, what's wrong dear?" I could hear her footsteps rush over to me and she sat on the bedside. She grabbed my hands forcing me to look at her.
"It's everything! As much as I appreciate your help there's no guarantee I'll survive. Now I just realized how I left everyone behind and  especially Fred."

She started to console me and pulled me into her chest and was rubbing my back.
"It's okay dearie. Is this Fred Weasley by any chance?"
"Yes."
"Your very smart."
"And why is that?" I slightly pulled away.
"Because if you said the name of the father then you would be dead. His family is considered blood traitors." I wiped my tears.
"What happens if they ask?"
"You must lie and say a family that's a pureblood who isn't a blood traitor." She responded. How am I supposed to know who is who?
"I must return, but there is some food. I'll check up on you in a few hours."

Fred POV
~A few days pass~
It had almost been a few days and there was a second I wasn't thinking about y/n or the baby.
"Come on Fred let's go down. You've isolated yourself in here." I had practically locked myself in my room at The Burrow.
"I'm not coming down. I'm going to inform y/n's parents of her situation." I started to put my shoes on.
"You shouldn't worry them." George had tried to hold onto me, but I pushed him off.
"We haven't seen or heard a sign where she could be. If she is at Malfoy Manor no one would know where it is." Before he could respond I apparated to y/n's parent's house.

I notice that the lights were on, so I was assuming they were home. I walked to their doorstep and took a deep breath before knocking on the door.
"Coming," I heard y/n's mother yell from behind the door. When she saw me standing there she was shocked.
"Fred what are you doing here?!"
"Monica darling who's at the door?" I then saw y/n's dad approach from behind. Furry had risen within seconds.
"I told her never to return and that includes you!" He rushed to the door trying to slam it, but I stuck out my foot to stop the door from closing.
"Please just hear me out," I asked desperately.
"Jackson let's give him a chance." Y/n's mum told her husband softly grabbing onto his arm. He still didn't look happy, but let me in.

"What is it?" Her dad asked sternly glaring at me as I took a seat at the table.
"It's about y/n. As you may have heard Dumbledore is gone."
"Yes sad news, but how does that have anything to do with y/n?" Her mother asked.
"A small group of death eaters attacked the school. She didn't know what was going on, but she was captured." Both of their expressions went to shock. Then her mum started to cry.

"It's okay Monica." Her dad said softly rubbing her arm.
"Do we have any clue where she could be?" Her dad asked. All his coldness was gone.
"There are no signs where she could be. She might be at the Malfoy Manor, but we don't know where it's located. She's been missing for a few days." Her dad's anger was slowly rising back.
"Now before you get mad, we didn't say anything sooner just in case she came back."
"And the baby?" Her mum asked softly her crying ceasing.
"We don't know. She would be due this or next week." Her tears started to flow again.
"We'll find her. We can't afford to lose another child." Her dad had a few tears coming down.

"If you would like you can come back to The Burrow with me. There's no space for you to stay, but you can help us find her." Her dad nodded and stood up grabbing onto his wife.
"Do you think we can take the floo network? We don't know what the place looks like." Y/n's dad asked.
"Yes of course." We approached their fireplace.

I threw floo powder to the ground as I yelled, "to the Burrow." I then was surrounded by green flames.
"What are you doing using the floo network?" My mum helped me get up. It had been a while since I traveled that way. I brushed the ashes off of me.
"I brought some help." Right as I finished my sentence y/n's parent appeared next to me.
"Everyone this is y/n's parents. They want to help to find their daughter."
"And our grandchild," y/n's dad added in. I turned to him in disbelief and he gave a soft smile.

Y/N POV
Why won't you come out already? I was in pain all morning. There was a sharp pain now and then and I had to keep shifting around my bed to get comfortable. The only one I saw was Narcissa and she made my situation a little less scary.

"You must come down." She had barged into my room.
"What do you mean?" I clenched my teeth dealing with my pain.
"He wants to see you. Don't worry we'll make this quick." She helped me get up.
"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly holding onto me.
"There's been a pain all morning. It just happens randomly."
"Your experiencing contractions. It's time, but the Dark Lord won't wait for you. I'll make this as quick as possible." I felt like something got caught in my throat. I wasn't supposed to be here. I should be at St. Mungo's and Fred right beside me.

"Ahh, y/n I'm happy you can join us," Voldemort spoke as the rest of the death eaters had wide grins across their faces.
"My patience has run low. You must know something about Harry Potter." He started to walk over to me.
"I don't," I looked him straight in the eyes.
"I didn't want to do this, but you left me no choice. Crucio!" He pointed his wand at me and a strong pain took over my body. I scream in agony as I fell on my knees clenching my stomach.

"Stop!" The pain left me and my breathing got heavier. My vision was a little blurred, but I knew it was Draco speaking.
"Don't hurt her!" He yelled pleadingly.
"If I didn't know Draco I would say you have feelings for her." The room fell silent.
"Lucius if you know what is best you would teach your son when to be quiet."
"Yes my lord. Sit down Draco." I saw Draco slowly take a seat. My vision was getting better and could see all the fear in his eyes.
"Now where was I? Oh yes, now I remember, crucio!" The pain came back and I clenched my stomach in pain. Even though my mouth was open there was no sound coming out. Tears were rolling down my face. I could hear all the death eaters laughing.

"Please stop! Look at her!" I could tell it was Narcissa now yelling. Small laughs were coming from the table. I could barely keep my eyes open feeling light-headed. My breathing was shaky and heavy.
"She's bleeding." I looked down and saw blood spread between my legs.

A/N-And cliffhanger!
Now the anticipation until the next chapter.
Hope you all enjoyed and love you all❤️