9✨

Taehyung's p

Taehyung's p.o.v

Jungkook's eyes were so mad, I felt like I am trapped in his glare.
Why would he look at me that way? Maybe he is that mad about the kiss?

Lucky me the teacher entered the class before Jungkook could approach me.
"Class open your books on page 56..." The teacher kept on explaining stuff but I couldn't focus.
I was zoned out, I ju- I have so many questions on my mind.

"Taehyung are you coming?" Hoseok asked me.

"Ha, w-what? What?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Are you day dreaming or what? The class is finished. Are you coming outside?" He asked me.

"Oh yeah, yeah. W-where is Jungkook?"
What can I say accept that, my mind is only filled with Jungkook's glare.

"He went out already... He looked so pissed though..." Hoseok mumbled. 

"Oh crap, what did I even do?" 

"You need to talk to him, you need to solve whatever happened between you two." Hoseok suggested me.

"Yeah, you are right. I-I will go look for him, see you in the next class." We hugged each other before I ran to look for Jungkook.

After running around the whole school I found him, sitting on the ground.
He held his head with his palms in between his legs.

I walked slowly to him, he didn't even paid attention that I was there. So, I just set next to him.
I was so nervous, like my heart will burst out of my chest.

"J-jungkook, a-are you okay?" I whispered.

I waited a few seconds but he didn't answer. I put my hand on his shoulder, rubbing it a bit.

"Hey... Yo-you can tell me anything you want." I said softly.

Instead of answering he pulled me into his arms. I set on his lap, my arms wrapped around his neck.
He put his arms around my waist and his head in the crock of my neck.

"W-what are you doing?" Why my heart bits so fast?

"I hate this life so much sometimes..." Jungkook finally spoke.

"You know I am listening, share with me what happened... And why did you look at me like that, when you entered the class?" I asked softly.

"I looked at you like that because I was mad. I didn't want to make you upset or to scare you, I am sorry." He said and hugged me tighter.