PREVIEW

| Introduction |

    Veronica Saige was an orphan from Manchester, England. She has been in the orphanage since her first day in this world and is currently unaware of who her parents are or why they have taken her away.It always broke her. The thought of having no one by your side when you fall, when you need someone, and during your happiest moments always broke her. Even though she never felt the adoration of family or even companions, she sought the love she required and wanted through a book.

    She's experienced piles of trauma and torment, which made her lose trust in anybody. Having said what she's experienced, she knows her legitimate habits and uses them accordingly. Vera is well-mannered, considerate, and passionate. Besides having proper manners, she also has a keen mind that she puts to good use.

    Everybody has their terrible qualities. Vera's are by and large very difficult, manipulative, and has a remarkable propensity for confiding in nobody, making her push every one of them away. She's a hard lion to tame, although that's what others see of her. What she sees and considers herself is very fascinating if you somehow manage to discover it.

    She has encountered various awful experiences in her day-to-day existence in the orphanage, which made her pray continually to God that she'd soon leave. Then, one day, a letter came from a couple who were hoping to receive a child to fill in as a caretaker. She was offered by the orphanage since she has the most involvement in caretaking, seeing as she keeps the structure spotless.

    Having a new life was quite difficult for her, but she managed, seeing as she'd been through worse. During her journey towards a new life, unexpected obstacles, complicated feelings, and her unspeakable past try to stop her from it. Can she conquer these deterrents? Will she find the love and affection she has been seeking for a long time? That's an answer you'll soon uncover.

~
CHARACTERS
~

THE GIRL WHO'S A COMPLICATED MIND AND A CONFUSED HEART