Night 6

I was in my office playing Five Nights At Freddy's 4 and from what I heard from Markiplier, this is the scariest game in the FNAF series. While I was playing the game, Bonnie walked into the office and watched me play FNAF 4.

Bonnie: What is that you're playing?

As soon as I heard Bonnie's voice, I jumped and instantly got jumscared by Nightmare Freddy in the game. The two of us screamed and hugged each other as Nightmare Freddy lunged towards me and grabbed me while screaming in my face.

 The two of us screamed and hugged each other as Nightmare Freddy lunged towards me and grabbed me while screaming in my face

When we screamed, Freya, Foxy and Chica entered the room in concern.

Foxy: What happened?

Chica: Is there a ghost in here?

Freya: Or did someone break in?

Bonnie and I were atill hugging each other and when we looked at each other, Bonnie cuddled me like the cutie she is. The others watched in awe as Bonnie cuddled me, so I pet her head.

Bonnie: 😊

All of a sudden, Mangle came crawling like a kitten and licked my cheek like a lost puppy.

Mangle: Master?

Me:😶

Bonnie:😶

Chica:😶

Foxy:😶

Freya:😶

Mangle: S-sorry

Me: It's fine Mangle but why did you call me master?

Mangle: Because I love you Master.😍

Freya: But I love him too.

Bonnie: Me too.

Chica: Me three.

Foxy: Me four.😊

Goldie, Springy, Mari and BB came out of nowhere and said their confessions too.

Goldie & Springy: Us too😘

Mari: We loved you-😏

BB: -Since we first met you.😊

I was shocked because I just befriended all of them but I'm happy that they came clean and confessed after 30 hours of me being here. So it's my turn to come clean and confess my feeling towards them.

Me: Girls, I loved you all since I met you. I didn't think you all would feel the same way. Besides, I'm just in my early teens.

The girls looked a bit sad knowing that I loved them too. They all started to kiss me, hug me and cuddle me. After a while, the girls stopped and fell asleep. I also fell asleep.

3AM: 100%

While I was asleep, Foxy, Mangle, Goldie, Freddy amd Bonnie hugged my arms and sides while Chica, Springy, BB and Mari held my legs or laid on top of me. Two hours later, I woke up to see all the girls fast asleep hugging wither my arms, legs or ontop of me. I just smiled and rubbed their heads.

5AM: 100%

Since it was almost time for me to leave, I carried the girls to their places in my arms and I'm surprised by the fact that their so light, even when made of metal. When I was done, I walked out of the door and on the way hom I played It's Time To Die Remake by DAGames.

When the song was finished, I was already home.

Me: Mom! I'm home!😁

Mom: Welcome back ,son.😊

Me: Where's Dad?🤨

Dad: *pokes his head from the living room* Here I am.😁

Me: Okay I'm gonna go to my room.🙂

Both: Okay.😊

When I got to my room, I changed into my favourite blue clothes. But what happened next was unexpected, when I came out of the restroom and head back into my room, I saw Goldie laid in my bed.

Me: GOLDIE?! HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!😧

Goldie: Teleportation.☺

Me: Oh Okay.🙂

Me and Goldie talked to one another and after a couple of hours we got bored.

Goldie: I'm boreeeed.😫

Me: Me too.😓

Goldie had a naughty idea but she knew I was too young to do so, especially infront of my parents. I then played Just Gold on my phone.

This was Goldie's first time listening to music on a phone.

Goldie: What's the name of this song?

Me: "Just Gold"

Goldie: Oooh interesting, maybe I'll find a computer and listen to some songs.

Me: Yeah.

Goldie and I listened to other song like "Break My Mind", "It's Me" and "Left Behind".

12PM

It was time for Goldie to go so I gace her a goodbye kiss on the cheek before she teleported back to the convention. When she did, I continued to listen to FNAF songs.
I mostly listen to TLT songs so I found "Die In A Fire" and played it.

Word Count: 735 words

Custom Night (Night 7) coming soon...