6 : Seven Deadly Sins in Everyone

I didn't know what to write so I decided to do Seven Deadly Sins because it was one thing I was going to write anyways. This will be longer than most chapters that are usually 20-50 words long.

Seven Deadly Sins:

-Wrath [Anger/Rage]
-Lust [Love???]
-Envy [Jealousy]
-Sloth [Laziness]
-Pride [Flexing]
-Gluttony [Eating a lot of food]
-Greed [Greedy I guess???]

*~~~*

Everyone has at least one of the deadly sins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Envy:

You can get jealous for the littlest things. For example, your friend "steals" your crush, or someone got something you want but you don't have it.

Gluttony:

You just like to eat a lot of food. Like, lots and lots and lots of ramen.

Greed:

When you want something, you want it all to yourself, or you just want a lot of it, for example: money.

Lust:

You just want love. Or shall I say.. Uhhh.. I'm gunna regret saying it but... Sexual attraction????

Pride:

You flex on your skills and looks down on people who got pitied. (Straight from Satou- someone else's oc who I had permission to kidna- I mean borrow- I gave him ramen in return uwu)

Sloth:

You're lazy and you don't want to do anything and you'll probably just sleep all day. (I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU CHARLENE!!![aka someone else's oc which I have permission to- . . . Borrow? 😅😅😅])

Wrath:

You get mad over the littlest things? Like uh, when someone talk to you, you're like "UGH! GET AWAY FROM ME! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!" (Don't kill me if I did this wrong, Sumire- [Again, someone else's oc who I have permission to kidna- I MEAN- Borrow.])